LOL at the Donkeys

The Dolphins have signed Denver Broncos restricted free-agent running back C.J. Anderson to an offer sheet, the team announced Thursday.

Terms of the offer sheet were four years and $18 million, including $10 million guaranteed, a league source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

Already having watched quarterback Brock Osweiler (Texans), defensive end Malik Jackson (Jaguars) and linebacker Danny Trevathan (Bears)

depart in free agency, the Broncos now have five days to match.

He was tendered a one-year, $1.671 million deal, with the Broncos holding right of first refusal. That means the Broncos can match

any other offer, but they also won't receive compensation if they don't.

( So funny to see horseface try to play tough and lowball his starting RB only to see him potentially walk away like his former QB did,

and there is also a rumor that they want Ware to take a pay cut, if he doesn't then he may be leaving as well)

I would be ecstatic to win one. But I still think I would care but we did the next year. Would I sacrifice the future for a Super Bowl win? Of course. But I would still be upset about the future.

By the way, I still think you should login, Cali.

Guest Guest

Really is pathetic how many threads there are about the god damn Broncos on a Chiefs board. All anyone is doing is adding fuel to the fire, and before we know it certain super fans of the donkeys will be here spouting their bullshit. Not that they have no right, they did win the super bowl, and I wouldnt laugh at Elway until games are actually played and we see if all this is killing the broncos.

It's unfortunate that Knile Davis couldn't hold onto the ball against the Patriots so that the Chiefs might have had the chance to beat the Broncos in the Championship Game. Then the Broncos would have had no Super Bowl victories with Peyton Manning.

It's annoying to see teams go all in for a three year window while having no viable exit strategy, only to watch them actually win it all.

The Donks have a good draft ahead to replace most of what they lost. Exception may be they'll start a rookie QB.

Think about it...

Great RB draft... replace Anderson in the 3rd or 4th round.

Great DT draft... replace Malik Jackson in the 2nd round.

Solid QB draft... replace Osweiler in the 1st round. Move up if you have to.

Plenty of smaller, fast LBs that are decent quality, like Jones, Martinez, Vigil, etc. ... replace Trevathan in the 3rd or 4th.

They haven't lost as badly as I think people are making a fuss about, with the exception of Assholer.

The big problem for Denver will be finding the money to give Miller a long term deal. The latest FA and other similar deals are going to cause the Broncos to break the bank if they want to retain.

Brock wasn't really a good QB, so I wouldn't feel stressed if I were them. They musy of felt the same way considering they waited till broke dick finally retired before they felt like extending an offer to him.

Really is pathetic how many threads there are about the god damn Broncos on a Chiefs board. All anyone is doing is adding fuel to the fire, and before we know it certain super fans of the donkeys will be here spouting their bullshit. Not that they have no right, they did win the super bowl, and I wouldnt laugh at Elway until games are actually played and we see if all this is killing the broncos.

nothing says you have to read the thread and comment on it, yet here you are.

It IS pathetic.  It seems that many can't escape the frustrations of the past or refuse to acknowledge the future.  The Broncos are going into a period of rebuilding and are no longer our biggest rival or threat.  The evil Raiders are back and are by far the Chiefs biggest rival once again. It will be interesting to see the discussions in the middle of next season.  Of course, I could be wrong, in which case I invite everyone to openly embarrass me.  Won't happen though.  The Chiefs should, and probably are, strategizing against the Raiders at this very moment.

If you REALLY believe the Faiders are a bigger threat to the AFC West than the Broncos then you are suffering from an acute case of severe delusion.  Denver isn't rebuilding, they won a Super Bowl with sub-par QB play last year, didn't break the bank to keep Osweiler, and needed to shed some salary for the future.  It's a retooling.  Denver will be BETTER offensively next season and should be in the approximate range they were this year defensively.  It is absolute fantasy to believe that Denver will not be competitive.  If there is one thing you guys should know by now it's that John Elway has made the AFC West his bitch for decades now, no reason to believe this is going to change.

Oakland LOL...  You guys only wished they were the team to beat.

NFL is a QB League and Denver does not have one....

AFC West Rankings as of Now:

1.Chiefs

2. Raiders

3. Broncos ( Totally on the strength of the defense)

4. Chargers

It may not be what you want to hear but it is the truth.

w

If you REALLY believe the Faiders are a bigger threat to the AFC West than the Broncos then you are suffering from an acute case of severe delusion.  Denver isn't rebuilding, they won a Super Bowl with sub-par QB play last year, didn't break the bank to keep Osweiler, and needed to shed some salary for the future.  It's a retooling.  Denver will be BETTER offensively next season and should be in the approximate range they were this year defensively.  It is absolute fantasy to believe that Denver will not be competitive.  If there is one thing you guys should know by now it's that John Elway has made the AFC West his bitch for decades now, no reason to believe this is going to change.

Oakland LOL...  You guys only wished they were the team to beat.

I'll try not to embarrass you next season.  I can't guarantee anything, and I reserve the right :lol:

As long as the Donkeys have Talib, Harris, Roby, Ward and Miller they will compete in the AFC West. However, IMO, if just one of those guys go down with an injury they better watch out.

I guess Elway thinks they can win all of their games 13-6, or something. Whatever...

Guest 303Chiefs

NFL is a QB League and Denver does not have one....

AFC West Rankings as of Now:

1.Chiefs

2. Raiders

3. Broncos ( Totally on the strength of the defense)

4. Chargers

It may not be what you want to hear but it is the truth.

w

For being a bunch of old dudes, you all sure pretend you don't care about the Broncos a lot....yet half the active discussions are about them on a CHIEFS board. Broncos won a super bowl with a subpar offense in general. They haven't lost any make or break players in free agency either. Sounds like denial that they will be anywhere besides the top of the AFC again.

Guest 303Chiefs

As long as the Donkeys have Talib, Harris, Roby, Ward and Miller they will compete in the AFC West. However, IMO, if just one of those guys go down with an injury they better watch out.

I guess Elway thinks they can win all of their games 13-6, or something. Whatever...

I wish the Chiefs had ownership and management like Elway. We are always second fiddle with just mediocre results at best. Unfortunately, Elway has proven to be a friggin genius.

Guest 303Chiefs

Wow, who would have guessed 303 is really Stubby's little brother- Nubby?

w

I just think it's hilarious that the denial of bronco envy on this board is fucking funny at this point. Best thing we could do as Chiefs fans is not make a Chiefs board all about the Broncos. I'm not lying in the fact that almost every active thread has something to do w the donkeys, and D Stud loves it.

I agree with West completely.   First, this is a Donkey thread.  Second, they are SuperBowl champs we have not been for  45 years, so there is obsessive jealousy among us Chiefs fans.  But the fact is that Elway is no friggin genius, though he is good.  His "genius" is mostly having had the best QB for the last bunch of years.  Now they don't.  They have a dominant defense, but the Chiefs have seen where that gets you many many times.  This IS a QB league.  Manning was mostly not needed or good last year, but they got by with great coaching, a dominant defense, and a mediocre QB who is now gone.  The Broncos' D will be almost impossible to hold together for long because of free agency.  That is true of every team.  The only difference is a franchise QB who can squeak through wins that otherwise would have been losses by using his own exceptional talent and determination.  In the long run, it is about the QB.  Alex Smith is better than anyone the Broncos will have.  Derek Carr is better than anyone the Broncos will have and may be better than AS eventually, though that remains to be seen.  The dominant forces in the AFC West for the next several years will be the Chiefs and Raiders, no matter what any Broncos fan hopes for.

Archived