Who is your favorite current roster Chief?

I don't think I have to answer this question. But I will say I love the team more than the player.

Tough, professional, smart, classy, non-showboat, resilient, leads in his own way, doesn't throw others under the bus, is accountable, mentors others, etc. Hope he's a coach one day, perhaps a future Chiefs OC with all the systems he's learned. He could be crazy good if he coaches a QB with a great arm and good oline and competent WRs. Won't get the credit, but if he wins, who cares?

It's pretty good for us to have the definitions of character, toughness, leadership, kindness, class, and work ethic playing for us. Now, we just need to figure out what the definition of "is" is. The politicians were to busy impeaching Clinton that they never actually figured that out. (For the record, they did impeach him, they just didn't get the votes to kick him out.)

I think we got two definitions for resilience and persistence. Career wise: Alex Smith. Healthwise and life: Berry.

I am sorry but I really have laugh at some of you in here. I remember sitting in my hotel room in Ramstein Germany listening to the draft on my computer. I was also chatting on the Coalition site. When DJ was drafted the board blew up talking about a bad pick, about why did he drop so far there must be a problem, how other teams were so much smarter by not taking him, how the Chiefs should have jumped up to take Merriman or Thomas Davis. I believe someone even said to take David Pollack.

I am sorry but I really have laugh at some of you in here. I remember sitting in my hotel room in Ramstein Germany listening to the draft on my computer. I was also chatting on the Coalition site. When DJ was drafted the board blew up talking about a bad pick, about why did he drop so far there must be a problem, how other teams were so much smarter by not taking him, how the Chiefs should have jumped up to take Merriman or Thomas Davis. I believe someone even said to take David Pollack.

can you tell us who your laughing at?

Archived