Who is your favorite current roster Chief?

Oh great Scott! I like a man that comes around. Plenty a crow to go around amongst us. I can still cut you a deal on that DJ painting. Since you bid my ass up on it and all. Still want to see Evad in those shoes.

6 mediocre years and a benching was all it took for him to shoot to the top of the list.

You can keep the painting. DJ owes me $500 or a round of golf.

Oh great Scott! I like a man that comes around. Plenty a crow to go around amongst us. I can still cut you a deal on that DJ painting. Since you bid my ass up on it and all. Still want to see Evad in those shoes.

Is Arrowhead....are you STILL on that painting thing? How about EDs knife? Or the meal at Jackstacks where half the reservations didn't show? Or Boomer Grigsbys parents who promised to have him drive here to speak to our Catholic school class? My personal regret is Boss thinking he could be a quarterback.

Is Arrowhead....are you STILL on that painting thing? How about EDs knife? Or the meal at Jackstacks where half the reservations didn't show? Or Boomer Grigsbys parents who promised to have him drive here to speak to our Catholic school class? My personal regret is Boss thinking he could be a quarterback.

Frickin Wilks.., Great post my friend..,

ED's knife.., I know I'm old, but I wouldn't mind seeing that fucker when there's nobody else around..,

Occasionally Maui I will email Big Papa.  We both agreed that Boss was maybe the WORST touch football quarterback we ever saw. 

I have a pretty good idea where you would like to put EDs knife.   Ranks right up there with an 18 hole round of golf with DJ.

I can honestly say I don't root for any one player and never really have. I support and defend players but that's about it. I rarely uf ever damn a player unless I am trying to prove a point. The way I look at it is everyone has a job to do, some do it better than others. However, they are all honestly trying (I don't believe people go out and say, I am going to play like shit and piss people off) and that's the most we can ask for.

Besides, the only person you can truly bank on is yourself. I was Chiefs and Royals (As prior to them) fan the moment they showed up in KC and will until they leave or I die which ever comes first.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd have to say Hali. Very classy guy. Good production. Gives a shit about the team, the game, and the community.

As for eating crow, nope, not taking a bite.

I bashed the DJ pick, thought it should have been Rodgers. Still think it should have been Rodgers and it isn't even close. DJ wasn't much until the past few seasons, and last year may have been the best I've ever seen him play the run.

I bashed the Poe pick, I wanted Fletcher Cox. I'd have to say its a wash at this point, but man Cox would have made a killer DE. Poe turned out to be a solid pick, I'll give the Chiefs that much credit.

Berry - I have followed him since he played HS Football in Atlanta. I followed him at Tennessee where he was a badass. I really wanted to draft him and we did. I love the big hits. I love that he closes faster on the running back than any safety since Polamalu. I love the intensity. Beating cancer and coming back to be an All-Pro is just icing on the cake for me. 

Archived