The trades to 1st and 2nd

DieHard

This seems like lunacy. Both teams sell the farm and a very high first round pick for 2 QBs that are anything but a sure thing. Dare I say completely unimpressive? For the Rams, Foles is as good as either and I am not sure that Daniel doesn't have a better chance improving them more than these guys.

The Rams wasted their number one overall pick on Bradford who would be the back up the Fitzpatrick on my team and then traded him to the Eagles who still think he is a starter. These teams should not try this. They don't know how to evaluate QBs. At least the Browns figured out they don't know how and bowed out of the decision by signing someone else's bad decision.

Holy smokes, where were these idiots when we had the number one overall pick?

This seems like lunacy. Both teams sell the farm and a very high first round pick for 2 QBs that are anything but a sure thing. Dare I say completely unimpressive? For the Rams, Foles is as good as either and I am not sure that Daniel doesn't have a better chance improving them more than these guys.

The Rams wasted their number one overall pick on Bradford who would be the back up the Fitzpatrick on my team and then traded him to the Eagles who still think he is a starter. These teams should not try this. They don't know how to evaluate QBs. At least the Browns figured out they don't know how and bowed out of the decision by signing someone else's bad decision.

Holy smokes, where were these idiots when we had the number one overall pick?

took the words right out of my mouth LOL

But I think it greatly shows just how much of an absurd market there are for QB's right now.

Teams are giving up the farm for one without really considering the consequences any longer and Chase will be getting 7 mil a season in hopes that he will never see the field.

They really need to scale back some of the friendly passing rules.

Archived