Sam Bradford wants to be traded

Philadelphia just signed Bradford to a two year contract. There is no way they are going to let him out of the first year. They might trade him the second year, but that isn't even sure. If he didn't want to go to the Eagles, he shouldn't have signed his name on the contract. There is NO discussion between the Eagles and the Broncos. All discussion is coming from Denver fans, and a dissatisfied Bradford.

Bradford will lose 25% of his bonus if he decides to stay out of off season training. He isn't that dumb.

Denver wants Paxton Lynch in the draft. They aren't alone. Lynch has the highest ceiling in the draft. He is a family guy. He is very stable and solid all around. He is a winner. The only issue with him is he was not in the right system, and he Memphis is not well coached. He needs at least one year in the right program to succeed. Lynch is smart, and capable of learning any NFL system. He just needs some time to acclimate. Two or three years behind a starting quarterback would better insure he will be successful.

The Jets, Chiefs, Broncos, Saints, 49ers, Cardinals, and several other teams have him on their radar. Teams will likely have to trade up to 10 or above to get him.

Paxton Lynch is a Bronco.  John Elway is the man, never doubted him for a second. 

I really was hoping that the 49ers would drop the price on Kaepernick just to create a little excitement in Denver, but I knew in my heart of hearts that Elway was smarter than that. I would have enjoyed Alex Smith's Chiefs vs. Colin Kaepernick's Broncos twice a year.

The last thing I wanted to happen was a trade for Kaep...  So glad the 49ers took the hard line.  Now if Denver adds a QB they can do it on their terms and not be held hostage by need.  Drafting Lynch was best-case scenario, I never even considered him an option before yesterday, didn't think he would make it past 15.

Another thing about Bradford - he's taking this like a little bitch.  If you want to be a starter then PROVE you can play like one.  He's been absolutely mediocre so far in his career and has been injured way too much.  If you can't beat out a rookie or Chase D., you don't deserve to demand a trade. 

Another thing about Bradford - he's taking this like a little bitch. If you want to be a starter then PROVE you can play like one. He's been absolutely mediocre so far in his career and has been injured way too much. If you can't beat out a rookie or Chase D., you don't deserve to demand a trade.

I think that Alex Smith realized this when he was replaced by Kaepernick. He could've sulked and refused to help Kaepernick because it was his job and he deserved it. He was the top rated quarterback of the time of his concussion and winning.

But he knew that the only way he could return to starting would be to be professional.

Yes, he did get traded and I'm sure that's what he wanted just like Bradford wants. Smith didn't want to stick it out as a back up on the Niners just like Bradford doesn't want to stick it out. But Bradford is in a different situation where he will be starting this year whereas Smith would not if he remained in San Francisco.

Archived