We are currently undergoing our annual round of big thunderstorms that happens every spring.   I have a satellite dish and cable is only for my internet.  Anyone with a satellite dish will tell you that everytime there is a storm we lose connection.  Which means no ESPN and no NFL Channel.  That means that I could miss the Chiefs first round draft selection tomorrow.

I am hopeful that you guys will keep me informed on the Coalition Board tomorrow night.   When the Chiefs are up,  would like to read detailed report about their pick and  your opinions.  

Thanks for your consideration.

We are currently undergoing our annual round of big thunderstorms that happens every spring.   I have a satellite dish and cable is only for my internet.  Anyone with a satellite dish will tell you that everytime there is a storm we lose connection.  Which means no ESPN and no NFL Channel.  That means that I could miss the Chiefs first round draft selection tomorrow.

I am hopeful that you guys will keep me informed on the Coalition Board tomorrow night.   When the Chiefs are up,  would like to read detailed report about their pick and  your opinions.  

Thanks for your consideration.

Will do. You can usually watch live draft coverage on NFL.com too. Streams often available. I'll check and let you know on that.

the-tonight-show-starring-johnny-carson-

Sim soledim

I have the envelopes here. They've been hermetically sealed...kept in a mayonnaise jar in Bob Howard's porch since noon today. No one knows the contents of these envelopes, but YOU... your incredibly divine way will ascertain the answers without ever before seeing the questions. That means no one could know the question except for you. 

Wilkie,

Draft has started.....

Chiefs traded their first round pick to the Cowboys for Tony Romo....

The talking heads are saying it was a brilliant ploy by Marty and Carl.

Dick Vermeil heading to the war room to talk about it...

w

April Fools day has already passed.  You will recall I posted that the Broncos had signed Johnny Manziel.  Unfortunately I have been doing this so long that no one believes anything I post on April 1.....or most any other time.

Archived