Draft questions

Just a few fun questions.  There's no failing grade.

1.  If Lynch fell to #28, what would the Browns trade the Chiefs to get him?  Their second and third for the Chiefs first and a fifth?  Who else would be a potential trade partner?

2.  Would Andy Reid take on Hackenburg as a developmental QB and in what round would he take him.  Reid has the coaching skills and Alex Smith could hold the position for three years while Hackenburg learned to use his superior talent.

3.  If Whitehair and Joshua Garnett were both available in the second, which would you take?  Or neither.

4.  How do you rank the Chiefs' needs this draft?  Mine are CB, interior O-line, ILB, DT, WR, OLB, S in that order.

5.  What position or talked about choice for the Chiefs would most disappoint you if taken in the first round?

6.  What player that has a reasonable chance of dropping to the Chiefs would most excite you?  

1. Don't think he will fall that far. I have seen a lot on Twitter about Denver moving way up, like 17-20 range for a QB. Also, tha Saints are showing interest. Jets, too. But, if he falls to 28 your compensation sounds about right.

2. I would pass on Hackenburg. He is getting some first round buzz lately, though.

3. Whitehair.

4. Corner, OLB, Safety

5. With our needs, a QB in the first would piss me off.

6. Butler, Ragland

1. Dallas might do it. There is incentive with the 5th year option for first round picks. I'm not impressed with the guy but, I doubt he's even there. I think there's a good possibility someone will trade into the bottom of the first for Derrick Henry. Chicago? Tennessee? 

2. I doubt we'd take Hackenburg. He doesn't really fit what we do. 

3. Neither. Both seem like finesse types to me. 

4. S, OT, OG, CB, D-Line, MLB, OLB, WR in that order. We need a third safety to make this defense work and I think we'll take one with our first pick. Also, we have no back up LT for the first time in a while and that's kind of scary. 

5. QB / Lynch

6. Mackenzie Alexander - This isn't poplar but he's going top 20. I watched him play a lot over the years. The dude didn't give up a TD in his sophomore or junior year. He would be the perfect nickel corner for KC. He's in the mold of Flowers, Owens, and Nelson but much better imo. We already have 4/5 bigger outside corners. If Nelson could play, he would have started last year. I have serious doubts about him. Taking Alexander would be the equivalent of Houston taking Kevin Johnson last season or Denver taking Roby the season before. He would help A LOT...

Am I the only person that likes hackenburg. Good value in the 5th. Fix his mechanics and he has everything you want in a QB. That oline was shit the last 2 years with their sanctions. I think all of his accuracy issues are fixable.

Am I the only person that likes hackenburg. Good value in the 5th. Fix his mechanics and he has everything you want in a QB. That oline was shit the last 2 years with their sanctions. I think all of his accuracy issues are fixable.

Some team will take a shot earlier.  My question should have been expanded to assume Hackenburg was selected day 3.

I'm not a fan of inaccuracy. I have Chicago taking him in the 3rd though.

Sleeper QB to me in this draft is Brandon Allen. A bit undersized, but I like his abilities.

No, NFL teams seem to like him enough that he's being considered for the first round.

As a prospect, he sucks.

Archived