2016 NFL Draft Thread

Their 4th is a high pick. Only 14 picks after what would have been their 3rd round selection if not for that butt head commish. Based on typical draft value charts, the Chiefs should have received more out of this trade. It should have been at least a high 5th round pick instead of a 6th.

My guess is the Chiefs were shopping their first round pick. SF bought, and they got a fairly decent deal, but not quite up to par. Hope it works out.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Chiefs passed up a valuable 5th year option to a team that had the most picks in the draft overall and can't even squeeze a 3rd rounder from SF? Dorsey sat on his hands, got punked and took a mediocre deal.

Dorsey did a shit job tonight. They should of went after their guy if they are a fucking playoff contender. I would of flipped a 17 choice to have a crack at a new qbotf, a good cb or wr.

Agree:  Most here overlook his errors including tampering and losing a third round pick. Most people would lose their job for such a huge error let alone cheating. 

The Chiefs passed up a valuable 5th year option to a team that had the most picks in the draft overall and can't even squeeze a 3rd rounder from SF? Dorsey sat on his hands, got punked and took a mediocre deal.

Dorsey did a shit job tonight. They should of went after their guy if they are a fucking playoff contender. I would of flipped a 17 choice to have a crack at a new qbotf, a good cb or wr.

Bull shit. The value in this draft is on day 2. Dorsey saves a few bucks in the draft and goes from 1 day 2 pick to possibly being a major player considering he can easily get back into the third now. Or he can take the players. This team needs some depth so that's a lot of picks on day 3 to fix that.

Bull shit. The value in this draft is on day 2. Dorsey saves a few bucks in the draft and goes from 1 day 2 pick to possibly being a major player considering he can easily get back into the third now. Or he can take the players. This team needs some depth so that's a lot of picks on day 3 to fix that.

Dorsey doesn't save shit if the player is real good and they don't have that 5th year team option.

Agree: Most here overlook his errors including tampering and losing a third round pick. Most people would lose their job for such a huge error let alone cheating.

Of course you agree. The sand in your vagina makes you perpetually cranky.

More picks is better than a 5th yr option for a player that may not make it to year 5.

You have to actually make good choices. Dorseys 4th round choices haven't exactly been stunning.

Look I'd like this trade if the Chiefs were needing to do some reloading but the roster is mostly set.

There are a ton of really good players still out there.

There are. I liked the value of the trade. Didn't love it. I think there will be a ton of talent in the 3rd round. Wish we could have got one there.

as far as he tampering penalty that is total bullshit..everyone does it and there have been much more egregious instances..jets and revis for example.

Then...if this is true....KC should sue the league like Brady did. This must be discrimination against KC. At least have the balls to expose this BS. Nope ...just took their medicine. Wonder why?

There are. I liked the value of the trade. Didn't love it. I think there will be a ton of talent in the 3rd round. Wish we could have got one there.

Tomorrow is another day. If Dorsey wants in the 3rd he can do it now with 7 picks on day 3.

Then...if this is true....KC should sue the league like Brady did. This must be discrimination against KC. At least have the balls to expose this BS. Nope ...just took their medicine. Wonder why?

Because you make the baby Jesus cry when you masturbate

lol I don't get that worked up. The Chiefs are just the most baffling franchise of any team I follow.

I hope they nail the picks, but sometimes the GB way of life is bizarre.

Sometimes. All in all I think Dorsey has proven to be a good judge of talent. Nobody hits 100%. The draft is always a crapshoot so the more chances you have at it the better off you are.

Archived