Chiefs Tickets?

Jack Stack lunch prices are much lower than dinner and you get very nearly the same thing; burnt ends, two sides.  Except for the drinks, we can get out of there for dinner for less than $20/ including taxes and tips.  Lunch is less but we usually go to Joe's for lunch if its equally convenient.

• 4 months later...

If you're walking over from the Adams Mark, go early enough to hook up with some tailgaters.  It's part of the game day experience and you'll find a lot of friendly folks.

Yep that's our plan. Do you know if the Chiefs tailgate is worth it? Or should we just pick out a few and just join in?

Yep that's our plan. Do you know if the Chiefs tailgate is worth it? Or should we just pick out a few and just join in?

Your choice, of course, but just wandering around the lot and joining in has led to some good times for us.  You can BYOB and there will be folks who may offer to share theirs if you don't.

• 5 weeks later...

Hello everyone!

I'll be flying out from Florida in December and plan on stopping in at the Raiders game!! :) I'm looking on StubHub to get tickets tonight, and I think I plan on staying at the Druary Inn (sp?) like I did the only other time I visited KC! :) 

The weird part is I'm coming alone this time, it's actually the backend of a business trip that I'm stopping in, and I feel kind of awkward not knowing anyone and showing up solo. Are there any places I should go or anything like that? Any suggestions for someone who has only been to KC once?

Oklahoma Joe's is ABSOLUTELY on the list :) But past that and the game I don't have much.

Thanks!

Hello everyone!

I'll be flying out from Florida in December and plan on stopping in at the Raiders game!! :) I'm looking on StubHub to get tickets tonight, and I think I plan on staying at the Druary Inn (sp?) like I did the only other time I visited KC! :) 

The weird part is I'm coming alone this time, it's actually the backend of a business trip that I'm stopping in, and I feel kind of awkward not knowing anyone and showing up solo. Are there any places I should go or anything like that? Any suggestions for someone who has only been to KC once?

Oklahoma Joe's is ABSOLUTELY on the list :) But past that and the game I don't have much.

Thanks!

Hey Norseman, my son and I were 1st timers and recently saw our first game. We stayed at the Adam's Mark Hotel and took the shuttle to the game. While we were there we ate at the Q39, Joe's (Gas Station) and Jack Stack's (Freight Yard) My favorite was Q39, my son really like burnt ends at Jack Stacks. We went to the WWI Museum. It was awesome. Of course we're history nuts. We also went to the Arabia Ship Wreck Museum. I'm a photographer so I dragged my son around to old downtown, Missouri River, Union Station and a few other areas. I recommend just wandering the tailgaters. We dropped in on a couple of groups. Very nice people. Got our tickets on Stub Hub lower row of the upper deck. Absolutely great atmosphere before, during and after the game. KC definitely supports our Chiefs! Have fun!

Hey Norseman, my son and I were 1st timers and recently saw our first game. We stayed at the Adam's Mark Hotel and took the shuttle to the game. While we were there we ate at the Q39, Joe's (Gas Station) and Jack Stack's (Freight Yard) My favorite was Q39, my son really like burnt ends at Jack Stacks. We went to the WWI Museum. It was awesome. Of course we're history nuts. We also went to the Arabia Ship Wreck Museum. I'm a photographer so I dragged my son around to old downtown, Missouri River, Union Station and a few other areas. I recommend just wandering the tailgaters. We dropped in on a couple of groups. Very nice people. Got our tickets on Stub Hub lower row of the upper deck. Absolutely great atmosphere before, during and after the game. KC definitely supports our Chiefs! Have fun!

Thanks man! I'll definitely check out some of the places you mentioned. I still think I'd feel weird to just randomly walk up to tailgating groups though... haha

Thanks man! I'll definitely check out some of the places you mentioned. I still think I'd feel weird to just randomly walk up to tailgating groups though... haha

Tell them you're alone on a biz trip. They'll take you right in. As common Chiefs fans you'll have a lot to talk about especially during a successful season.

Archived