Report: Ray Lewis and Cris Carter out at ESPN

kcchief4lif

As it turns out, the absence of Ray Lewis from ESPN’s draft coverage was not an accident.

And he’s not the only one out.

According to The Big Lead, Lewis and Hall of Fame wide receiver Cris Carter are out at ESPN, with Randy Moss coming over from FOX Sports to help fill the void. ESPN has a press conference scheduled this afternoon to talk about their future lineups.

Carter and Moss never lacked for bold and loudly stated opinions, some of which were verifiable.

Carter drew lot of unwanted attention for telling rookies they should have a “fall guy,” in case they got arrested, and now it appears he’s available to be one.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/05/09/report-ray-lewis-and-cris-carter-out-at-espn/

I don't really have strong feelings when it comes to talking heads other than Ray Lewis sounds stupid and Collinsworth is an asshole. Chris Carter I like and respect as a player, but WTF is that fall guy advise.

Ray Lewis is a thug and an idiot. How that guy ever got on TV off the football field is completely baffling. I expect to hear "defendent" a lot when I see Ray Lewis on TV these days.

got not no problem with Moss. He was a jerk when he was young, but seemed to have grown out of it.

• 2 months later...

Archived