That's better than having our board's coroner six feet under.

Yep.  That was the pun. ;)

The "coroner" pun was also good.  To not recognize that would be a grave mistake.  You know, we really shouldn't carrion like this.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep. That was the pun. ;)

The "coroner" pun was also good. To not recognize that would be a grave mistake. You know, we really shouldn't carrion like this.

My fault; I thought this was the draft thread - not the Bilyous a coroner thread - otherwise I would have seen your comment as more deliberate.

When is it not Wilkie's fault?

Which reminds me...

What's the difference between a lawyer, and a tick?  Answer: A tick falls off when you die.

What do you call a lawyer with a 70 IQ?  Answer: Your Honor.

An attorney was cross examining a coroner.

Attorney: "Before you signed the death certificate had you taken the man's pulse?"

Coroner: "No."

Attorney then asks, "Did you listen for a heart beat?"

Coroner: "No"

Attorney: "So when you signed the death certificate you had not taken any steps to make sure the man was dead, had you?"

The coroner was now pissed with all this brow beating

Coroner: "Well, let me put it this way. The man's brain was sitting in a jar on my desk, but for all I know he could be practicing law in this very courtroom".

When is it not Wilkie's fault?

Which reminds me...

What's the difference between a lawyer, and a tick?  Answer: A tick falls off when you die.

What do you call a lawyer with a 70 IQ?  Answer: Your Honor.

40 years of marriage tells me to confess to this. Of corse it is my fault and I promise it won't happen again. Until it does.

Archived