Von Miller & the Broncos have agreed on his 6-year deal

kcchief4lif

I think this is good for the Chiefs. Huge amount of money for that guy. He is a one trick pony and the beneficiary of an amazing defense. Great puss rusher, but playing them you have so many studs to worry about. I would not trade Houston for him.

Houston has 4 less sacks and played 2 less games. So from a pass rush stand point they are about even. I would give the the edge to Houston because of the dominant defense Miller has played in. That is where the comparison ends.

Houston is far and away the better in coverage. That is why he has 3 times the passes defended and 3 times the picks. He is more than 3 times better than Miller IMO, but the numbers are the numbers so I can't really prove it.

He is also better against the run and screen passes. He changes direction to come off of a rush to chase down plays as good as anyone. He has more tackles with less games. I think numbers don't reflect how much better he is, but the numbers are what they are.

Mugsy, you always seem down on Houston. I don't think you appreciate everything he does because you are focused on sacks. He is a rock star. I don't get it.

Archived