Fantasy League

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol. Funny. It's good fun and a chance to compete while sitting on my fat ass watching the game. I put very little into fantasy because I usually watch other teams only when they are playing mine. Or if it's a matchup that interests me. I don't care if my fantasy teams wins or not. But I would like to talk a little trash on Spdf.

Lol. Funny. It's good fun and a chance to compete while sitting on my fat ass watching the game. I put very little into fantasy because I usually watch other teams only when they are playing mine. Or if it's a matchup that interests me. I don't care if my fantasy teams wins or not. But I would like to talk a little trash on Spdf.

Yep.., And a good bunch of humans too..,

You can talk all you want brother, at some point you have to beat me for it to have meaning!!!!!!!!!!!  ;)

So.., Did you swim once around the fish bowl and forget what happened last year..,? LOOSER..,

I am like Joe Montana!  I have a unique ability to forget the bad stuff and move on to the next play(season).  It's like it NEVER happened, so yes, i have no clue what you are talking about!

Archived