Fantasy League

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is so funny :lol:

True football glory is months away, but Felton Redwoods have given themselves the best chance of achieving it, winding up with the top ranked draft. Coach Mullysalt's squad, led by DeAndre Hopkins, are projected to put up 110.5 points per week. That's 15.8 points better than the killa xenzilla are expected to do. Bad drafting has left Coach Xen chief in the unfortunate position of being projected to finish in last place.

Unfortunately, you didn't end up doing much better than Coach Chief, winding up in 11th place overall. A lot of that can be attributed to your wide receivers, who are projected to be the 4th worst in the league. But at least you are better at that position than...

Touchdown, who have the worst wide receivers in the league. Coach Evan Macdonald will have to trot out Larry Fitzgerald and Emmanuel Sanders into the starting lineup. Spfdownsyouall, meanwhile, are the class of the league in that area, with wide receivers Odell Beckham and A.J. Green. Their ability to put together that good group is all the more impressive given th! at they had the most difficult path through the draft.

Speaking of draft difficulty, you had it pretty darn good, as you ended up with more value available to you than all but two other teams. You had the chance to pick players like Dez Bryant, Rob Gronkowski, and Randall Cobb at points in the draft where our projections suggested they shouldn't have lasted.

Turning to individual picks, we tapped Thug Life as having made the best pickup with Bryant in the 68th slot. He was projected to be off the board a full 53 picks earlier. On the other hand, the killa xenzilla made the worst move of the draft. Coach Chief selected Josh Gordon with the 2nd pick in what we hope was a simple misclick.

Your best pickup of the draft was Demaryius Thomas, who we thought should have been selected around the 38th slot, but who you got with pick #62. However, you mixed in some duds as well, the worst of whom was Jeremy Maclin, taken 32 spots ahead of what his projections suggest.

Gotta say the redraft was BS. Half the league showed up for the first draft.

I come back to set my team yesterday and the whole thing was redrafted? I went from having a good team to a shit team.

Oh well. At least it's a free league. How does the software autodraft Josh Gordon 2nd overall for me though? He was not 2nd overall on the cbs autodraft list, Julio Jones was?

Gotta say the redraft was BS. Half the league showed up for the first draft.

I come back to set my team yesterday and the whole thing was redrafted? I went from having a good team to a shit team.

Oh well. At least it's a free league. How does the software autodraft Josh Gordon 2nd overall for me though? He was not 2nd overall on the cbs autodraft list, Julio Jones was?

You need a hug?

• 3 weeks later...

• 9 months later...

No fucking last minute redrafts this time. If you dont show up for the draft too bad.

I would recommend a test prior to the draft to ensure everyone can get logged in and set up properly. If you don't test your system out and you have problems logging in on draft day that's in you and if you wait until the last minute to log in, that's on you as well.

How does that sound?

I would recommend a test prior to the draft to ensure everyone can get logged in and set up properly. If you don't test your system out and you have problems logging in on draft day that's in you and if you wait until the last minute to log in, that's on you as well.

How does that sound?

Its espn. Why do we need a test?

Just show up and draft.

Actually anything is fine with me except what we did last year. To scrap a draft and then redraft a few days later was bs

Archived