Fantasy League

Its espn. Why do we need a test?

Just show up and draft.

Actually anything is fine with me except what we did last year. To scrap a draft and then redraft a few days later was bs

Part of the problem last year was a few people said they couldn't get in and had problems with the site. Personally I don't by it but this way no excuses.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The local league I'm in passes the torch to the previous years Champion. Who ever wins the year prior runs the league the following year. Nothing crazy like changing rules (that is still a league vote issue) and such just responsible for the draft and any issues that come up during the season.

Doing it this way doesn't normally burden the same person every year. Just an idea.

The local league I'm in passes the torch to the previous years Champion. Who ever wins the year prior runs the league the following year. Nothing crazy like changing rules (that is still a league vote issue) and such just responsible for the draft and any issues that come up during the season.

Doing it this way doesn't normally burden the same person every year. Just an idea.

If the winner runs it, he'll just run it to win again. A dictator will rig the system to get reelected. Or if he doesn't like running it, but he likes winning, he'll run it every other year. Just kidding.

• 2 weeks later...

I have one current spot available for a league I have had established for years.  It is a non keeper league, 10 total teams, 8 teams make the playoffs, ppr.  The entry fee is $40.  The winner of the regular season gets their entry fee back, and the remainder is paid to the playoffs winners:  1st $180, 2nd $108, and 3rd $72.  The first person to pm me they want the spot get's it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived