Stay behind the line or NO Tailgating for YOU!

This is more Mark Donovan and Clark Hunt than Dorsey right?

w

I really doubt  the Clarks have anything to do about this  but your right it may be more a Donovan rule..isn't he a Philly guy too? His name seems familiar was he around before?

I don't know off hand...But I saw him at halftime of the Seahawks game talking up all the great improvements to "The Chiefs' Fan Experience".  Funny, this never came up...He did talk about raising parking prices in an effort to get people to by passes early.  The idea is that if everyone paid for their parking pass in advance and printed them out on the ole internet, cars would be flying through the toll gates and speed up the process.

w

I don't know off hand...But I saw him at halftime of the Seahawks game talking up all the great improvements to "The Chiefs' Fan Experience".  Funny, this never came up...He did talk about raising parking prices in an effort to get people to by passes early.  The idea is that if everyone paid for their parking pass in advance and printed them out on the ole internet, cars would be flying through the toll gates and speed up the process.

w

yea  Isaw that interview as well and oddly enough ..or not..it never came up. But then really what do you expect from 64TPT productions? They are there to pump sunshine nothing more

...and they do it well.

As you know, we get to one home game a year so we have no real reason to complain....I love seeing all my buddies, Arrowhead Stadium, Kansas City and the entire weekend experience as long as the Chiefs get a "W".  Great place to watch a game.

w

Lesson learned moment.

Purchased passes to a few games last year bout a week prior to opening day.  Well at the time I went ahead and printed the first game I was going to off.  Few days later bunch of mirror passes show up in the mail.  Well... game day, we head out the door and I just grab the mirror tag.  No need for the printed one, Right?.  Get to gate and they say the mirror tag isn't valid cause it showed I printed one off.  Produce the printed copy or pay for parking again.  Nothing I could do except fork out more money.

I get the premise, cause who is to say I wouldn't give my printed pass to someone else.  Just pissed that their technology could flag me for doubles but couldn't flag if someone tried to get in with dups.

Talk about starting your game day experience off wrong!  

Archived