KC vs. LA - What are you watching?

You posted all of that to prove the statement "He is exactly what they want in a #2 IMO."

You win, they are not looking for an upgrade at #2 WR. Your superior intelligence has delivered yet another victory. I just wish we could make Maclin shorter and less productive. Then we would have two perfect WRs.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You posted all of that to prove the statement "He is exactly what they want in a #2 IMO."

You win, they are not looking for an upgrade at #2 WR. Your superior intelligence has delivered yet another victory. I just wish we could make Maclin shorter and less productive. Then we would have two perfect WRs.

:lol:

Yep, I should have originally just said, "Bad post. That won't happen for a number of reasons" and left it at that. Wilson is a lock as the #2 unless we go three wide. It's simply common sense.

Yep, I should have originally just said, "Bad post. That won't happen for a number of reasons" and left it at that. Wilson is a lock as the #2 unless we go three wide. It's simply common sense.

Makes no sense to have Wilson all the way out there when he's a natural slot receiver ya goose

Mugsy, I hope you realize Alex Smith is one of the most accurate mid-range thrower in the league. Everytime he releases the ball I feel happy because I trust the guy. You should too

I trust the guy all the way. I loved trading for him. I am one of his biggest supporters here and gave been from the beginning.

Makes no sense to have Wilson all the way out there when he's a natural slot receiver ya goose

Yep, he will be moving into the slot on three wide receiver sets. however, He will continue to be the #2 in most two WR sets because he is what they want.

Andy Reid said he had 7 starters on the OL he trusted. In Andy speak, they have 4 guys who are starters, and a rookie, who may well become a decent starter, if he continues to lift weights, and eats his Wheaties. Also, if there are "7" starters he trusts, of the 8, who does he not trust?

My gut tells me, Dorsey will be watching cuts to add another to the OL. To me, Ehinger has promise, and should make the team, but is not currently a starter, or should not be to say the least.

Archived