Against the Bears: looking for

Worse coverage ever. Watched the game on the NFL Network. Since it was in Chicago they used the Bears commentators. Most of the time I couldn't tell the Chiefs were even playing.

what do expect? ..watch the 69TPT  coverage and  there is not one word about the Bears. NFLN probably had the Bears announcers

I just dropped NFLgame pass. I was totally frustrated. I picked it up the second game. It was choppy, and cut off. I tried to rewatch the game, and it would not allow me. Then I watched other games. Again, it was choppy. I was able to rewatch those games, but not the Chiefs' game.

Today, it sucked to no end. I could not get the game. They claimed it was because it was available in my area. It was not. I tried to watch Indy v Philly, and the same. I could only listen to the radio. Again, it cut off, and I had to restart it. I thought about paying for the year, but that sealed the fate. I cancelled during the free play period. Horrible service.

Alot of what I expected. Sherman is going nowhere E. Also don't understand your love affair with Bray and disdain for Murray. Murray is the #3, no doubt about it. I think they try to slide Hogan to the PS and cut Bray.

If I had to pick the receivers after 3 games in the preseason, the forum would probably melt... Maclin, Conley, Hill, Thomas, Hammond, and Streater would be my guys. Wilson has been dog shit all preseason. I've seen nothing from Robinson to warrant a roster spot. Brown showed me great hands, but he hasn't seen much meaningful playing time.

I tell you what, I agree with Mugsy about Jeron Johnson. I'd keep him over Sorensen at this point.

I think Fleming sealed his fate today, no way in hell he deserves a spot on the 53. Deveron Carr looked lost, I don't think he's even PS material.

Dadi Nicolas absolutely makes the 53. 

I agree that Fleming is gone and Nicholas makes the final roster.

I do think that Wilson will have a roster spot. I'd guess Maclin, Conley, Hill, Wilson, Streeter and Hammond. Dat is traded before final cuts.

Also think Bray and Murray get cut and Hogan lands on the PS. Chiefs will scoop up a veteran if a decent one is cut, otherwise they will just roll with 2 active roster QB's.

I think Murray was showcased today as trade bait.

I haven't liked Wilson for some time. He's a WR5 that was getting starts because the Chiefs had one WR1 and a bunch of WR7's.

One of these days, I'd like to put together a list of starts by undrafted wide receivers and tight ends by team by year. However, I have too many other projects going at the present.

In 2015, Albert Wilson got 12, and Demetrius Harris got 9.

In 2014, Frankie Hammond got 3, Demetrius Harris got 3, and Albert Wilson got 2.

The Chiefs had been trying to develop their own limited talent in the wide receiver corps up until they had draft picks available to spend on receivers and became an attractive destination for free agents.

It's become evident that as weak an option as Albert Wilson is, there's not enough depth at the wide receiver position to justify cutting him, and yet I can't really say whether he can replace Frankie Hammond on special teams.

I hope that the Chiefs will keep: Jeremy Maclin, Rod Streater, Chris Conley, Tyreek Hill, and De'Anthony Thomas. That leaves a single spot for whoever of Wilson or Hammond would better complement Dave Toub's group.

Archived