Week 1's a comin!!

Hey OT, do you have to get drawn for big game back there? Or do you just grab a tag on opening day?

walk in to Wal Mart pony up  a few bucks..but Me being a landowner POOT & I get our tags for free....nope AZ Mo is a hunters dream when it come to availability large or small critters

You would use an evil gun to kill an innocent little deer?  I'm shocked.   :)

first start out with a Bow..we do have a spear season open now if thats your thing. But yea I'll kill Bambi with whatever is handy and legal at that particular time...oh yea and we'll eat bambi too.

first start out with a Bow..we do have a spear season open now if thats your thing. But yea I'll kill Bambi with whatever is handy and legal at that particular time...oh yea and we'll eat bambi too.

Good.  There's too many out there crossing I-70 and eating crops.

Best time of the year.  College football, pro football, baseball playoff races, and cooler weather.  Let's get it on.

They haven't gotten the memo about cooler weather here in Richmond.  Absolutely brutal summer.  We get a little break this weekend, then back into the 90's for the foreseeable future.

Somebody make it stop.

Spear season? LOL

Never heard of that. 

walk in to Wal Mart pony up  a few bucks..but Me being a landowner POOT & I get our tags for free....nope AZ Mo is a hunters dream when it come to availability large or small critters

We put in like 4 or 5 months early then sit around and hope to get drawn. Was fortunate to get drawn and tag a nice buck a few years ago. Getting drawn for elk or antelope, not so lucky.

We put in like 4 or 5 months early then sit around and hope to get drawn. Was fortunate to get drawn and tag a nice buck a few years ago. Getting drawn for elk or antelope, not so lucky.

Mex has the same issues... Out of state tags are only $225

Archived