Bray to start

We ran into this guy at Phoenix airport and I told him "whats up Tyler", and he responds, "hey". Then he goes and sits down at a seat and stares into space for an hour while listening to music. I'm not saying that's weird, but it's pretty dull when NFL players like that don't try to stir up a simple conversation. Who in the hell does he think he is?!

I'm ready to evaluate this guy tonight and I better mistake him for Brady out there

Bray is starting?..that's interesting..still in the mind set that he's a million dollar arm and a 10 cent brain.. I just don't feel it and if Murray is on the trading block then I hope I see why tonight.

My bet is he gets hurt

You can't continuously get on the IR without getting hurt and it's too difficult to get hurt without playing. I guess he could go play basketball again?

The Chiefs would probably give up Bray or Murray for nearly nothing in trade at this point.  So if Bray looks and some team with a banged up QB bites, then good.  If Bray stinks up the game, then the Chiefs keep Murray and release Bray.  It can't matter all that much which QB is third string.  Let the coaches decide while Hogan warms the PS bench and Foles is groomed to replace Smith in two years.  My preference would be for Bray to look good and then be traded.

So much for the scouting report on Tyler Bray, and Aaron Murray. Bray knows the offense better, and has been perfect off the field (outside of preferring not to gab with Chiefsmazda.

Bray was young, and made some stupid mistakes at UT. It happens, don't crucify the kid over it. I am glad none of you know all the stupid pranks I pulled when I was his age (perhaps older).

The Chiefs really have something in Dadi Nicholas. He already looks better than Dee Ford.

Chiefsmazda he says

I'll call you Eman if you call me Zman

Sorry. It's a lot of letters. E is good enough. Eraser is a little harder. Chiefmanzadathow[th gets a little hard for this brain (as it is currently heavily medicated -legally) to understand. Sorry for missing up your name. Chiefmanzada.

Dadi is our next legit passrusher if he can put on more weight

He played FBS Division 1 NCAA at Virginia Tech at DE against 300 lb monsters. So, if he can do that, and hold up, I guess he can play OLB. I would like to see him add 10 to 15 lbs.

For all that there is good, Dadi Nicolas needs a lot of work. He is still very raw. At 23 years of age, he still has time to perfect his game. You don't see that kind of bend, that kind of flexibility very often. He isn't even close to being in the Justin Houston category. He doesn't have to. He can contribute as a guy off the bench.

Dady is our next great pass rusher. I would say give him 2 years to get to 255, but we can't wait. He needs to get significant snaps now. He will be fine on passing downs.

It's a little early to anoint Dadi as a replacement for Hali or a sub for Houston.  He's looked good in training, but he's too light and he hasn't been playing against the ones.  I think he makes the team and if he fills out and gets stronger, he could be a force, but he's not there yet.

It's a little early to anoint Dadi as a replacement for Hali or a sub for Houston.  He's looked good in training, but he's too light and he hasn't been playing against the ones.  I think he makes the team and if he fills out and gets stronger, he could be a force, but he's not there yet.

I think he'll see time and a decent amount at that just for breathers

Z, I think there will be some interesting cuts. I think Sorensen may be gone. There just isn't  place for him after adding Eric Murray.

It is not official, but this Twitter account says Mulumba is goneba.

Matt Derrick @mattderrick

The #Chiefs have released OLB Andy Mulumba, per a source. Mulumba started last night, close to a couple of sacks. Name to keep an eye on.

Z, I think there will be some interesting cuts. I think Sorensen may be gone. There just isn't place for him after adding Eric Murray.

It is not official, but this Twitter account says Mulumba is goneba.

Matt Derrick @mattderrick

The #Chiefs have released OLB Andy Mulumba, per a source. Mulumba started last night, close to a couple of sacks. Name to keep an eye on.

Mulumba is indeed gone and I'm sad. When is the 53 due?

It's a little early to anoint Dadi as a replacement for Hali or a sub for Houston. He's looked good in training, but he's too light and he hasn't been playing against the ones. I think he makes the team and if he fills out and gets stronger, he could be a force, but he's not there yet.

Fair enough. He will have to really hit the weight room, stay hungry, stay out of trouble and not get hurt. But the talent is there.

Archived