More Donkey Bashing

KC Warpaint

attachicon.gifdonkeys.jpg

Broncos Super Bowl Champs shirts being

shipped to Africa today...LOL

My daughter went by the post office a day or two after the SB. They had SB envelops showing Denver and Seattle, they were practically giving them away. Most of the post office like many of the nieve here in Colorado thought they were going to walk all over Seattle. My daught bought a few since her and my son are die hard Seattle fans.

• 1 month later...

I think a lot of teams are going to apply what was learned in that game against Seattle to their game plans this year when they play the Broncos.  Stunts and blitzes. Pressure, pressure, pressure.  Show Manning no mercy.  Allow yourself to get burned a few times for the opportunity of knocking the holy crap out of him.  You cannot play the Donks in fear of Manning.  He will win against sophisticated coverage.  He knows too much.  You have to just pin your ears back and go after the guy.  Make him play in fear of you and rush his timing off, or he'll kill you.

I fully expect they will lose an extra game or two this year because of that.  The SB was an advanced course in game planning for a lot of this coming season's opponents.

Was watching NFL Network yesterday and they were doing a rewind of the Super Bowl. They threw in additonal audio, and funniest part was where they mic'ed the broncos D on the sidelines...one guy was saying at the start...we are the best defense ever, they ain't gonna do nothing against us...this is our time!!!!   

Made me laugh pretty damn hard

Bil, I think you're not giving Seattle's DB's enough credit. You have guys back there that can play on islands that allow them to just rush the crap out of people. Few teams have that ability.

Bil, I think you're not giving Seattle's DB's enough credit. You have guys back there that can play on islands that allow them to just rush the crap out of people. Few teams have that ability.

They are great, no doubt.  But the only things other teams can emulate are the game PLANS.  That is what I was referring to.  That might backfire on those teams, if they don't have the kind of DB's Seattle has.  But the general rule is that teams will emulate game plans that seemed to work.   Manning sure has the ability to make such teams pay, if they don't have the DB's to carry it off, though.  Good point.

They are great, no doubt.  But the only things other teams can emulate are the game PLANS.  That is what I was referring to.  That might backfire on those teams, if they don't have the kind of DB's Seattle has.  But the general rule is that teams will emulate game plans that seemed to work.   Manning sure has the ability to make such teams pay, if they don't have the DB's to carry it off, though.  Good point.

cough..chiefs

• 1 month later...

I was deployed to Africa 2011-12. I seen a few Chiefs shirts. I yelled "GO CHIEFS" real loud at one of the Africans wearing one and a couple of the guys with me did the Indian War Chant. That poor dude was all confused!  After that though when he seen us he would yell "GO CHIEFS" and do a seriously Africanized War Chant for a bottle of water. I always wonder if some GI who is a donkey or faider fan ended up capping him...

Archived