I thought this post was going to be a post about what we would say about our team if we lost the first game. I thought it was a preemptive post to overreactions. I feel we will win the game, but if we lost that would be plenty of overreactions. I thought we would react first.

I thought this post was going to be a post about what we would say about our team if we lost the first game. I thought it was a preemptive post to overreactions. I feel we will win the game, but if we lost that would be plenty of overreactions. I thought we would react first.

Yea, I figured everyone would think that. ;)

No games have been played. Every team is undefeated. At this point of the season everyone is way out in front of the curve. I recall being hyped up about the season when the Chiefs opened against Tennessee, and laid an egg. Denver still has a very good defense. In many regards they are still a better team than the Chiefs (especially since the Chiefs are missing Justin Houston).

All I'm saying is it's best to temper that enthusiasm, and not get too disappointed if they don't measure up to expectations. For many on this team, they are just getting a feel for how the NFL is played. These are young men, and they all have a lot on the line. I hope Denver loses, and the Chiefs get their first win. However, it will take 16 games, and this division is not likely to be easily won.

Best of luck.

The Denver QB looked good on his first throw. He got rushed, and had some issues before hitting on another. Then, the fumble by the rookie RB. I will be watching to see how Siemian responds.

On another subject, the taunting call on Carolina was ridiculous. If this is how the NFL wants to referee this game, we are in for a long season. It is my opinion, the NFL has better things to do.

Again, the referees are not going to call a hit to the head on Denver, unless they just have to, and even then, they do an offsetting penalty. The hit to the head could have caused the ball to fall short of the line of scrimmage. So, why is it called? Denver gets the breaks.

So, they call 15 yds for taunting (bs) and then 2 guys hit Newton late and there is nothing.  Cowards.

The same NFL that allows a player to take a knee during the National Anthem, and disallows an emblem in support of the police.

Denver got a big break, and won the game. You cannot count Denver out. They overcame Peyton Manning to win the SB. I still believe the Chiefs can win the AFC West, but it will not be a cake walk.

I suppose the league will look into every hit to the head laid on Cam, and find no harm not foul. Pathetic.

Again, the referees are not going to call a hit to the head on Denver, unless they just have to, and even then, they do an offsetting penalty. The hit to the head could have caused the ball to fall short of the line of scrimmage. So, why is it called? Denver gets the breaks.

Did you see the lineman blatantly spot that ball as a first down? He wasn't within 10 yards of that play..

Anyway, no team in sports i hate more.

The magic continues

Denver got a big break, and won the game. You cannot count Denver out. They overcame Peyton Manning to win the SB. I still believe the Chiefs can win the AFC West, but it will not be a cake walk.

I suppose the league will look into every hit to the head laid on Cam, and find no harm not foul. Pathetic.

the only thought i had on that play was if that was manning back there and a chiefs lineman did that you know they would call the PF on KC or any other team

Archived