Chargers VS Chiefs game thread

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So much for that Arrowhead Home Field Mystic.  Everyone loves to say its hard to win in KC but that is actually no longer true.

REID is too soft with this team in Camp & the early part of the season. Sutton simply sucks. Wonder how Peterson being gone has changed things? Who is that Reid guy coaching the line? Oh yes the Coaches son....looks good so far.

This is mostly on Andy.

This is the same ol shit we saw a year ago when Alex dropped back in the pocket and either derp'd or thr line gets him rolled on. It's like he didn't learn a fucking thing last year and isn't running plays that get him on the move.

Sutton just thought he could out physical the Chargers and has really no plan. Need to start throwing out a blitz mix and get the offense more mobile and start throwing down the god damn field more.

Fucking early season Andy

I said a few weeks ago that their pass rush and secondary concerned me, and that we did not have the offense to overcome it. I hope this is nothing more than a slow start.

To get ran over like this at home, is embarrassing. They better adjust.

Can the Chiefs even mount a comeback at this point? I have my doubts.

I don't think so.  Not only are they getting whipped, they're playing stupid.  Peters lost his cool, Hill had a 20 yd. run back cancelled due to a block in the back.  Smith is holding the ball too long.  Lots of mental mistakes as well as physical ones.

Archived