Chargers VS Chiefs game thread

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I said a few weeks ago that their pass rush and secondary concerned me, and that we did not have the offense to overcome it. I hope this is nothing more than a slow start.

To get ran over like this at home, is embarrassing. They better adjust.

I guess they adjusted.

Looks like I missed a good one.

I gave up watching and had to fixe a washed out road and driveway...luckily enough my tractor has a radio. I think I like listening to games in the tractor while working. I just listened and couldn't get too involved.

I will give the Chiefs credit for tenacity and that and a never say die attitude just might win them a few close games. I just hope they don't need to do this every weekend. I hope the Chiefs realize that they are not as good as they though they were and they are going to have to bump up the effort in the beginning of the game.

A lot of young players got playing time and will only get better with experience.  If Berry, Hali, JC, and Houston get to full strength or come back, the team will only get better.  Today, they got away with one when not playing well for a half.

Remember two games last season when the Chiefs had a near certain victory taken away in the last minute? (Donks and Bears)  Sure feels good to be on the opposite side of that situation.

I gave up watching and had to fixe a washed out road and driveway...luckily enough my tractor has a radio. I think I like listening to games in the tractor while working. I just listened and couldn't get too involved.

I will give the Chiefs credit for tenacity and that and a never say die attitude just might win them a few close games. I just hope they don't need to do this every weekend. I hope the Chiefs realize that they are not as good as they though they were and they are going to have to bump up the effort in the beginning of the game.

When I was stationed overseas or deployed I always loved listening to the games on the radio. Most of the time it was at night so I would lay in the rack, close my eyes and visualize the game. It always took me back to when I was a kid listening to games on the radio. It also let me forget where I was for a few hours.

Yeah well no shit. But yeah, a player can have a terrible first half and finish out with a strong finish and have a great performance.

They can also be good to bad week to week.

It's impossible to play like shit for a quarter or half and have a great game, a good game, even pulled his head out of his ass and had a great half but not a great game.

363 yards 3TDs/1INT is a great game and afaik is a career effort by Alex.  He was pretty bad early on today.

This game alone shows that your stance is bullshit

You guys bag on that dude for being so negative.  He's actually positive for once, about Alex Smith of all players, and you still shit on him.  Maybe you should look in the mirror when calling people haters.  Get off his ass for once.

Archived