• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is totally not supported by any numbers, but it seems like I have seen more concussions in practices around the league than concussions in the games. I understand in game not reporting your symptoms and it not being detected because you want to win the game but afterwards I could see it being seen more. But maybe, once the game ends, you figure you'll be recovered by the next week, even though it doesn't really work that way.

Reid does full contact practices. Lots of head coaches don't. Reid feels it is more productive. Other HC feel it is an additional risk. Both are right. There are more hours of practice than hours played in a game. So, if the practices are full contact, it is likely there will be repercussions.

The Chiefs just placed RKR on waivers to bring up Jordan Devey. The Texans will be without their starting LT, Duane Brown. Brian Cushing is also out with a knee. The Texans G Jeff Allen -calf, DE Covington - groin, T Newton - knee, and DE Watt - back were limited in participation.

The Chiefs will probably be without Guards, Ehinger, and LDT. LB Sam Barrington is likely to miss too. He has not been healthy since they added him from GB. Barrington has a hamstring issue. Jamaal Charles was limited in particiapation, but is not likely to play. Maclin missed due to personal issues, but will play. Hali was limited due to his knee issues, but is likely to play. Ware has a bruised toe, but is expected to play Sunday.

DAT, Ehinger, Barrington, Charles, Bray, LDT, and Acker are most likely to be inactive.

The Chiefs need to take advantage of the Left side of their offensive line.

Archived