Game thread -Housron

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alex needs to get some completions. He is a good QB, but has difficulty with accuracy at times. When he is on, he is very accurate.If you look at that pass to Albert Wilson, the throw was where the defender could knock the ball loose. Although it seemed to hit the spot, it was not where it needed to be. Again, a pass to Conley off the mark.

This team needs Charles. Ware is no Charles as much as everyone says we've moved on...

This is a game the Chiefs should be able to look at, and learn. Sometimes you learn more from a loss than a win. Obviously, there were things that could have been learned from the close win last week. They learned a few things. They still need to learn more. Alex Smith needs to get his feet right. He has not been accurate. He was not accurate in the first game. He was able to work through it. This time, Smith was not so fortunate. He did not play as good of a game. Maybe some of that was the pressure. The Chiefs lacked some players, and Smith received pressure up the middle. Schwartz had a bad game. A player like JJ Watt will do that. Watt, Mercilus , Clowney, and Simon were too much.

The Chiefs have to get over this, and prepare for their next game. The next home game against the NY Jets will not be easy. They are loaded on both sides. For the Chiefs to get to the next level, they have to win those games. There are games when players are missing, and everything is not well. You have to find a way.

Baffles me we don't throw it a lot more to Kelce. Still under utilized.

Alex Smith did not get the protection. When that happens, he doesn't see the field. This is already an issue with Smith. You have to take the good with the bad. Smith is a very good QB, but he has trouble leaving points on the field.

This is a game the Chiefs should be able to look at, and learn. Sometimes you learn more from a loss than a win. Obviously, there were things that could have been learned from the close win last week. They learned a few things. They still need to learn more. Alex Smith needs to get his feet right. He has not been accurate. He was not accurate in the first game. He was able to work through it. This time, Smith was not so fortunate. He did not play as good of a game. Maybe some of that was the pressure. The Chiefs lacked some players, and Smith received pressure up the middle. Schwartz had a bad game. A player like JJ Watt will do that. Watt, Mercilus , Clowney, and Simon were too much.

The Chiefs have to get over this, and prepare for their next game. The next home game against the NY Jets will not be easy. They are loaded on both sides. For the Chiefs to get to the next level, they have to win those games. There are games when players are missing, and everything is not well. You have to find a way.

Bad game plan too. Feed Kelce. Feed speed. Get hill out there on offense and dat. I haven't like this offense from day one. If you aren't going to push it, then get it to your speed guys.

Tyreek hill is good.

Again when your RB IS YOUR LEADING RECIEVER it says a lot...

I did not see the hold the refs called that brought back that 105 yard return. I saw the play. I saw the block. I thought Nelson got in front of the defender. I thought it was a bad play. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. When you play close games, one bad call or play will kill you.

Archived