Game thread -Housron

19 points should win a game.

Yeah, it should. But it usually doesn't in games where the center can't execute a shotgun snap, and the runningback you hand the ball off to can't hold on to the ball.

Smith's strip-sack was the third turnover of the game. I blame him for that. The rest of the mess is mostly on the offensive line.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, it should. But it usually doesn't in games where the center can't execute a shotgun snap, and the runningback you hand the ball off to can't hold on to the ball.

Smith's strip-sack was the third turnover of the game. I blame him for that. The rest of the mess is mostly on the offensive line.

There you go. It was bad all around. Andys play calling sucks too. It doesn't help Alex that you can call the plays before they happen. We have all this speed and it is under used. As usual, Andy underwhelms.

There you go. It was bad all around. Andys play calling sucks too. It doesn't help Alex that you can call the plays before they happen. We have all this speed and it is under used. As usual, Andy underwhelms.

Andy didn't give up a possession and 17 yards on a bad snap. Andy didn't give up a possession and 37 yards on a runningback fumble. It was Jah Reid that gave up the quick pressure that led to the strip-sack and five yards late in the second. 10 of the Broncos' 19 points came off of those three turnovers. You can blame Andy Reid, but it was the execution of the players that required Reid to throw out the game plan.

Until the Chiefs get Houston back, they are not the best team in the AFC. Denver is better, and Oakland may be better. It took an extreme effort for the Chiefs to beat San Diego. San Diego is not a bad team, as most people thought. They had a lot of injuries last season. This is going to be a tough division to win.

Until the Chiefs get Houston back, they are not the best team in the AFC. Denver is better, and Oakland may be better. It took an extreme effort for the Chiefs to beat San Diego. San Diego is not a bad team, as most people thought. They had a lot of injuries last season. This is going to be a tough division to win.

Raiders are going to be the best team in the division at the end of the year unless we wake up.

Perhaps now is a good time to root for the Colts, Falcons, and Jaguars.

I was rooting for the 49ers for a little bit: I wanted to see the defenses by fans for Cam Newton if the Panthers started the season 0-2. I also wanted about half of the Survival Pool players knocked out. Meanwhile, I got to absorb the nail-biter of a finish in Cleveland. I'm glad I picked the Ravens, but they didn't make that easy.

I get it. Smith couldn't make everyone around him play better today, so he's a terrible quarterback. All of those drops, missed blocks, and fumbles Smith caused... it makes me shake my head.

Never said he was a terrible QB. Said he had a bad game.

It sucks the Chiefs lost, but I think it's too early in the season to say that. I knew the Texans would play the Chiefs tough.

I was just pondering the fact that it seems we are good every other year.. We should be 0-2. And next week the jets we he best team of the 3 coming to town.

What, by your definition, is a bad game (which is not actually what you said)?

OK. He is the greatest QB to ever put on a uniform and I have never seen him play a game that wasn't Hall of Fame worthy. Every player on every team he has ever led has sucked immensely. Honestly, he has never been at fault regarding any failed play that he has been a part of. He walks on water.

OK. He is the greatest QB to ever put on a uniform and I have never seen him play a game that wasn't Hall of Fame worthy. Every player on every team he has ever led has sucked immensely. Honestly, he has never been at fault regarding any failed play that he has been a part of. He walks on water.

you left out the part about it being Justin houstons fault and the defense losing the game.

You avoided the question. It wasn't a complicated question. What is the quarterback's job in a game where his teammates can't do their part in maintaining possession of the football? What determines whether he had a decent game as opposed to a bad game as opposed to an [expletive] game? This actually matters a lot.

Now, was that so hard? ;)

I was just pondering the fact that it seems we are good every other year.. We should be 0-2. And next week the jets we he best team of the 3 coming to town.

If we beat the Jets, would you consider us to have a good start to the season? If we beat the Jets and Steelers, I would consider that a good start. If we beat the Jets and list of the Steelers, I think it's OK. But I would absolutely hate 1-3, even though I know we were 1-5 last year and I know that the easier part of the schedule is after the bye.

If we beat the Jets, would you consider us to have a good start to the season? If we beat the Jets and Steelers, I would consider that a good start. If we beat the Jets and list of the Steelers, I think it's OK. But I would absolutely hate 1-3, even though I know we were 1-5 last year and I know that the easier part of the schedule is after the bye.

If we beat them both it would be excellent

However we may lose to both buddy.

Just answer the question. Worrying about who is asking what is just another lame way of not backing up your own logic.

either your Peter or Blil Clinton..both are great not answering direct questions and I have the same opinion of both as well...jus saying

Archived