I have a feeling (unable to quote a source dammit). Just a gut feeling Charles comes back as good as ever. He can slip through holes for short yardage, break one to the house, pass block and run routes better than anyone on the roster.

I am going to enjoy every bit of Charles I can in the time he has left. He is the most explosive RB in Chiefs history (one of the best ever). I know his days a numbered, but I hope that number is 3 years. Even if the last one or two are not with the Chiefs.

I have a feeling (unable to quote a source dammit). Just a gut feeling Charles comes back as good as ever. He can slip through holes for short yardage, break one to the house, pass block and run routes better than anyone on the roster.

I am going to enjoy every bit of Charles I can in the time he has left. He is the most explosive RB in Chiefs history (one of the best ever). I know his days a numbered, but I hope that number is 3 years. Even if the last one or two are not with the Chiefs.

Just you and me.

JC, has been the face of the Kansas CIty Chiefs franchise for the past 5-7 years. He'll come back just as quick and elusive as ever.

Throwing JC in the mix with Tyreek Hill will give defenses nightmares. I expect an explosive comeback in week 3 for KC.

Not that a one game losing streak is equivalent to 1-5 nor would I expect to win 10 in a row, but wouldn't it be fitting for us to take off once he gets back after it seemed like we took off last year after he left?

Archived