I'm very disappointed in losing the Houston game. As fun as it was to win the San Diego game in clutch moments, I didn't really care how we won the Houston game, whether it was on a touchdown return by Hill or whatnot.

Being realistic, given that we played poorly for 6.5 of the 8 quarters, 0-2 was the likely result. I think we deserve to be 1-1 because coming back from a big deficit is a hard thing for a team to do and we did play clutch at the end of the San Diego game.

So our record is who we are (insert the late Dennis Green here), where as as poorly we played in the 1-5 start last year, I didn't believe that was us. 10-0 was probably not us either. So I am disappointed but I don't feel cheated. Now, having said that, let's go steal some games.

Yes, I am passed the anger and denial stage and am now in rationalization. Just kidding, I don't know the order of grief.

I keep telling myself, that if we take away the bad snap and the Ware Fumble, it's a different ball game. Even with the 167 yds of penalties.

There is no way in my mind, that I think Houston is a better team than KC. If they played 5 games, I would bet on KC to win 3 of them.

Let's see how they do against the Jets, which I think is a Good Team....At least offensively.

The Houston loss will always bug me unless we beat the Steelers, which I am not expecting. Beating the Jets will be hard, but it's give or take par. The Houston game is like the Tennessee game in 2014 and like the Chicago game. I can put up with one of those games every year.

I feel like we also have the Denver game every year. In 2013, it was the San Diego game where the offense scored with 30 seconds to go and San Diego marched down the field to score the winning touchdown. In 2014, it was the Oakland raiders game or Arizona with the Kelce fumble (bogus challenge, by the way). As bad as it is, I can put up with one of those per year, as long as it is not in the playoffs.

So there is your leash, Kansas City. 14-2. Just kidding.

Going on a 11 game winning streak, on a streak? really isn't good probability.

I think this weeks game against the Jets is a must win. I'd be amazed if they pulled one out in Pittsburgh the following week, and this team just can't afford another 1-3 start.

This team will be in serious trouble if they lose to the New York Jets.

Going on a 11 game winning streak, on a streak? really isn't good probability.

I think this weeks game against the Jets is a must win. I'd be amazed if they pulled one out in Pittsburgh the following week, and this team just can't afford another 1-3 start.

This team will be in serious trouble if they lose to the New York Jets.

Can't see us winning this week unfortunately. I think the jets have something this year.

Week 3 and we are at must win time? 1-2 won't eliminate us, but we need these home games.

We also need AFC tiebreakers, especially against the Jets, as they are not going to win their division. We are competing against them for the wildcard even though we could technically win our division. I want to win the division and think we can and technically the first week bye is possible, but not probable. We need every win we can get and every AFC tiebreaker for either of those.

They led at the start of SD game

The stat people are referring to is the one that twists it by saying that they've not run an offensive snap with the lead. When they scored the touchdown to win, the game was over so there was no more offensive snaps and when they scored the field-goal to get the lead in San Diego, they didn't have another snap until they lost the lead. I'm not sure how that is the offense's fault in San Diego, as I would count the time before the defense scored. Either way it is not a good thing to have a lead for that short. But if we won every game at the last minute, I wouldn't mind.

The stat people are referring to is the one that twists it by saying that they've not run an offensive snap with the lead. When they scored the touchdown to win, the game was over so there was no more offensive snaps and when they scored the field-goal to get the lead in San Diego, they didn't have another snap until they lost the lead. I'm not sure how that is the offense's fault in San Diego, as I would count the time before the defense scored. Either way it is not a good thing to have a lead for that short. But if we won every game at the last minute, I wouldn't mind.

you'd mind when you got my ER visit Bills..thats too much for me to handle

If they can't take care of the Jets at home, what leads you to believe that they handle Pittsburgh on the road?

1-3 is a bad spot to be if you don't play in the NFC East.

Teams don't always play the same all year long. Some teams get hot and rip off a string of wins early and fade away. Some teams struggle early and get their ducks in a row and make a run in the second half of the season. Teams that are hot in December can be very dangerous even as a Wild Card.

The point is, I don't think there is such a thing as a must win game in Week 3. Especially for a 1-1 team. There is way too much football left for that. Saying we can't make the playoffs with a 1-2 start does not make any sense to me.

Pittsburgh is the best team in the AFC and will be getting a  fresh Bell back just in time for the Chiefs game.  Chances of winning that game are quite slim and uh yeah 1-3 is a bad place to be in.

Either way, it doesn't matter unless they choke it.

E:  Of course, I see the score after this post and the Eagles are sodomizing them.

Archived