The Old Coalition

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Murph, 6 & Woody I have on FB..all are doing well

Woody is coming to visit me here in about 6 weeks.. They are still rabid Chiefs fans just moved on to more important activities. . This CC is just a shadow of what we once were, we had a Cause other than Chiefsfandom....lots of missing characters. Pop, Evad, AZ..those were the days

seems like its just us dirty dozen

Murph, 6 & Woody I have on FB..all are doing well

Woody is coming to visit me here in about 6 weeks.. They are still rabid Chiefs fans just moved on to more important activities. . This CC is just a shadow of what we once were, we had a Cause other than Chiefsfandom....lots of missing characters. Pop, Evad, AZ..those were the days

seems like its just us dirty dozen

Thanks for the update, OT. Glad they are doing well. I remember buying a CC t-shirt for a cause and the annual festivus events. (Never made one) After the nightmare on the Star board, this was a breath of fresh air.

Murphy pretty regular on Facebook. So is Pop. Chieftessand Busy mom brought me here from the old KC STAR board in 2004.

Those festivals games were the very best. Remember the red zone broadcasts??? ?Mully called Tamba Hali as our first round draft pick on that show.

What fun times.

Archived