Doug pederson

I know it's early but I wonder if the offence is struggling because of pedersons departure. We have Nagy and spread analyst Childress. Andy calls the plays but there seems to be something not quite right especially the front half of games. Pederson has that young QB playing well.

Andy better get the boys ready to fight this Sunday right from the get go.

I know it's early but I wonder if the offence is struggling because of pedersons departure. We have Nagy and spread analyst Childress. Andy calls the plays but there seems to be something not quite right especially the front half of games. Pederson has that young QB playing well.

Andy better get the boys ready to fight this Sunday right from the get go.

There was a report last year that set that Andy called the first half and Pedersen called the second half. And the thought was that second-half was easier if you had a lead and so it wasn't that complicated and Andy was shifting responsibilities. But if Andy is still calling the first half and Childress/Nagy is calling the second half, then I would give them credit for the San Diego comeback.

There was a report last year that set that Andy called the first half and Pedersen called the second half. And the thought was that second-half was easier if you had a lead and so it wasn't that complicated and Andy was shifting responsibilities. But if Andy is still calling the first half and Childress/Nagy is calling the second half, then I would give them credit for the San Diego comeback.

Once the offense goes no-huddle, the offensive coordinators come to be very limited in their input. Andy Reid may do the play-calling, but presumably the offensive coordinators are the ones putting together the game plan and preparing a script for the first few plays.

Last year, the Chiefs didn't have as difficult a time getting on the scoreboard in the first half. I think you have this flipped around. I'm worried about Childress and Nagy, not Reid. 

I saw a depressing stat earlier.  KC is the only team that has not ran an offensive play with the lead.

Then it's a good thing that the Kansas City defense never had to get onto the field in overtime in week one. It's not like the Chiefs never had a lead. They were first on the board in that game, and last on the board as well.

The stat's depressing to you because you credit it with too much significance. I'm sure the fans of the 0-2 teams have a lot more to be depressed about.

• 2 weeks later...

There's nothing wrong with the play calling. The problem is #11. Until that changes, there isn't much hope. He sucks ass. You'd be outraged watching ALL22. The guy is fucking terrible.

As usual in KC, we never have a qb when we have a rounded team.

Well I have always defended Smith, but I am getting very frustrated this year. It's nothing like last year and we turned it on last year. But damn, it feels like we are taking what the D gives us. We have a guy we are going to at the snap and come hell or high water we are throwing to him.

I think we will be OK, how can we have all these weapons and still have an anemic offense?

Well I have always defended Smith, but I am getting very frustrated this year. It's nothing like last year and we turned it on last year. But damn, it feels like we are taking what the D gives us. We have a guy we are going to at the snap and come hell or high water we are throwing to him.

I think we will be OK, how can we have all these weapons and still have an anemic offense?

Uh....

Archived