Jets vs Chiefs - National TV. Predictions?!

Some say the Arrowhead spirit has lost its effect on the outcome of the games. I say the spirit of the kingdom is always a deciding factor, especially during primetime.

I predict a Chiefs win for such a potentially future playoff matchup, with Arrowhead becoming alive and strong for a clear afternoon, after the storm settles.

Some say the Arrowhead spirit has lost its effect on the outcome of the games. I say the spirit of the kingdom is always a deciding factor, especially during primetime.

I predict a Chiefs win for such a potentially future playoff matchup, with Arrowhead becoming alive and strong for a clear afternoon, after the storm settles.

ok..have you seen the jets play? Have you seen the chiefs play? I think whisky & a Xanax  is on the game time menu..hope its raining here ..makes for good sleeping in the lounge chair weather

The Chiefs were 1-4 with Jamaal Charles last year. What does Charles have to do with anything?

No Houston spark either.

Heck, I'd be OK with a Laurent Duvernay-Tardif spark right now.

Chiefs need a spark. Last year it was west and ware.

They just need a spark.

Maybe hill and dat can get in the mix.

It seems that the Chiefs have abandoned the running game. They need to keep that Jets offense off the field with long drives and all the other wide receivers not named Maclin need to get involved. Where's Conley? Where's Wilson?

Alex needs to throw it to Conley. Conley is fine.

Arrowhead died in the 90's too many failed seasons, even when they made the playoffs..

This team looks nothing like a championship team.  They had NOOOO business losing to the texans last week after coming off that big win..     Chiefs will have their hands full today I have a feeling the Jets will rock em.

I currently have NO confidence in this team.

Arrowhead died in the 90's too many failed seasons, even when they made the playoffs..

This team looks nothing like a championship team. They had NOOOO business losing to the texans last week after coming off that big win.. Chiefs will have their hands full today I have a feeling the Jets will rock em.

I currently have NO confidence in this team.

Yea, I said that two weeks ago. This is going to be a smashing

Archived