Practice squad

Hill will be taking WIlson's spot, full time, anytime now.

As for Dat....I wish I knew.

Maybe they will release Kniles, when JC comes back and have DAT returning kicks with Hill???

Who the hell knows. And can you imagine what DAT is thinking? Being a "healthy" scratch..WTF??

And on that note, why the hell are they not playing DAT. I do not mean on returns, I mean in Wilsons place. He tore it up in the preseason, while Wilson did nothing, and now he's not even active on Sundays. Totally confusing to me.

Al Wilson is making me miss Donnie Avery!

Al Wilson is making me miss Donnie Avery!

Donnie Avery was better. He was not qualified to be a WR1 like he was forced to be in the game against the Titans in 2014, but he was a lot closer to being a WR2 than Albert Wilson might ever be.

That terrible game reminds me of how nice it is to not have Dwayne Bowe's cap money counting any longer. His suspension saved the Chiefs a lot of money and opened up the opportunity to sign Jeremy Maclin the following year.

Donnie Avery was better. He was not qualified to be a WR1 like he was forced to be in the game against the Titans in 2014, but he was a lot closer to being a WR2 than Albert Wilson might ever be.

That terrible game reminds me of how nice it is to not have Dwayne Bowe's cap money counting any longer. Hisuspension saved the Chiefs a lot of money and opened up the opportunity to sign Jeremy Maclin the following year.

It's also important to note that Alex was really comfortable throwing to Avery. He trusted Avery to be in the right places even though he didn't always catch it. Is Wilson running the proper routes?

It's also important to note that Alex was really comfortable throwing to Avery. He trusted Avery to be in the right places even though he didn't always catch it. Is Wilson running the proper routes?

Except for that Titans game. All three of Smith's interceptions that game were on Avery targets, and on two of them, Avery didn't play the ball correctly.

Archived