Steelers Game Week Thread

I still think that we are big underdogs, but looking at the Eagles game, which I realize the Steelers will learn from, some of our game matches up with what the Eagles did.

This is how Carson Wentz and the Eagles beat the Steelers.

Throws within 5 yards of the LOS

Or

Throws behind the LOS

Open this Link:

http://www.nfl.com/photos/0ap3000000711170

Then Click on Carson Wentz.

23/31 for 301 and 2 TDs

0 of 3 over 20 Yards

4 of 8 over 10 yards (TD)

5 of 7 between 5 and 10 yards (TD)

4 of 4 between LOS and 5 yards

11 of 13 between MINUS 7 yards and LOS

Sound familiar? If we can get our oline to protect and we control the clock and the defense at least shows up against Big Ben, AB, and Bell, we have a good chance. I hope Bell is Rusty and our run defense is better.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still think that we are big underdogs, but looking at the Eagles game, which I realize the Steelers will learn from, some of our game matches up with what the Eagles did.

Or

Throws behind the LOS

Open this Link:

23/31 for 301 and 2 TDs

0 of 3 over 20 Yards

Sound familiar? If we can get our oline to protect and we control the clock and the defense at least shows up against Big Ben, AB, and Bell, we have a good chance. I hope Bell is Rusty and our run defense is better.

I'm not sold on Pittsburgh defense. But obviously our offense has struggled. Pittsburgs defense doesn't worry me at all.

Bell, brown, Wheaton, Williams, Ben do scare me..

I said the same things about the Jets though and was very wrong ....

It will be tough playing in Pittsburgh and they're coming off a game where they only scored 3 points. The Chiefs D will be beefed up after Sunday's game where they had 6, count it, 6 inteceptions. This will be a hell of a clash..

Chiefs will win if we see the same offense we saw during the 2nd half of the Chargers game. Once again, gotta get Kelce involved ALL game. Jamaal the possible spark

Or

Throws behind the LOS

Open this Link:

23/31 for 301 and 2 TDs

0 of 3 over 20 Yards

Let's hope that Alex can at least get close to what Wentz the Rook did against Big Ben and Steelers D

Pittsburgh 97

Kansas City 63

If Peters and Gaines can't go, I don't expect the Chiefs will stop much. Both defenses may allow for pin ball action on the field as teams race to the end zones. If that happens, KC may not be able to keep up. Pittsburgh in a high scoring, but tight game, by 34 points.

Pittsburgh 97

Kansas City 63

If Peters and Gaines can't go, I don't expect the Chiefs will stop much. Both defenses may allow for pin ball action on the field as teams race to the end zones. If that happens, KC may not be able to keep up. Pittsburgh in a high scoring, but tight game, by 34 points.

why would that be?

Peters hasn't practiced for a couple of days because he has the flu which who knows if it's flu like symptoms or what, they aren't saying and aren't saying anything about him playing at all.

Gaines was limited in weds practice and didn't practice at all yesterday cause of a knee issue.

Uh.. The Chiefs can win this game but they won't. Get ready for the 2 and 2 thread.

3 and 1 is ideal. However, at the start of the season, winning half before the break (W/O Charles, and Houston) would seem alright.

Archived