Steelers Game Week Thread

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not being able to throw the ball down the field accurately hurts KC's offense. A sloppy weather game like this favors the passing game. Pass rushers and DB's shouldn't have good footing. Pitt, is showing that a deadly passing game tromps good defenses in the regular season.

Smith's underachieving could be a product of his coaches and their playcalling. He'd be killing it if he was in NE or DEN right now.

Gotta disagree with you on this one, Mex. Andy's had decent history with QBs. Alex has to take responsibility for being a barely average QB for years. The guy has survived on excuses

Oy! This is painful to watch. The Raiders are looking better than we are.

The Chiefs beat SD, but I am not sure if that definitely makes the Chiefs a better team. The Chiefs have a bye week after this game is done. The Chiefs need a lot straightened out.

A lot of this is match up problems. Oakland has tall defensive backs. Other teams have smaller quicker corners. The Chiefs have guys in between. They play pretty well against bigger receivers. They have trouble with fast receivers.

DJ White should not be playing right now. He is playing a really bad game.

The Chiefs beat SD, but I am not sure if that definitely makes the Chiefs a better team. The Chiefs have a bye week after this game is done. The Chiefs need a lot straightened out.

A lot of this is match up problems. Oakland has tall defensive backs. Other teams have smaller quicker corners. The Chiefs have guys in between. They play pretty well against bigger receivers. They have trouble with fast receivers.

I feel bad for him, he's having a tough time.

We need J. Houston back if we're ever going to be a playoff contender. I need to see some leaders on offense...there are NONE.

There's no way the Chiefs come back from this deficit. Feels like an off year. 7and 9. 8-8. 9-7 if we are lucky. Probably good for 3rd place in the AFC west. Embarrassing.

Of course it's an off year. It's an even numbered 1. So should be written off from the get go.

Archived