Steelers Game Week Thread

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need J. Houston back if we're ever going to be a playoff contender. I need to see some leaders on offense...there are NONE.

It is so hard to find a 3-4 pass rushing OLB, and incredibly difficult to find one who can also stop the run. Jared Allen was a 4-3 OLB, and that loss was hard to fathom. Houston's loss is really difficult. Denver has possibly the best OLB, and three others that are very good.

Shane Ray was a very good pick by Denver. The Chiefs got Marcus Peters, who dropped due to being kicked off his team. Shane Ray dropped because he tested for marijuana. It seemed Peters was the better find, but this is still early. Both are good. Ray may end up being better.

It is so hard to find a 3-4 pass rushing OLB, and incredibly difficult to find one who can also stop the run. Jared Allen was a 4-3 OLB, and that loss was hard to fathom. Houston's loss is really difficult. Denver has possibly the best OLB, and three others that are very good.

Shane Ray was a very good pick by Denver. The Chiefs got Marcus Peters, who dropped due to being kicked off his team. Shane Ray dropped because he tested for marijuana. It seemed Peters was the better find, but this is still early. Both are good. Ray may end up being better.

Apples and oranges. We got our guy. Too bad we can't draft qb's

Sutton aka Father Time can't stop the pass in the big one.

He doesn't have the tools. Houston is out, maybe for the season, but definitely won't play for five or six more weeks. Dee Ford is still not good enough. Tamba Hali is getting old.

This is Alex smith. I'm sure it's the onlines fault again.

That's my point. He needs to mandate that we draft a franchise QB and develop him. These retread coaches want to win now and go get the best cast off QB because they don't want to lose while developing. Did you see the effort Philadelphia put in to get a QB?

The Organization should really be embarrassed tonight. I soo tired of the chiefs falling on their asses in every primetime game. Of course, Reid will stand in front of the media and talk about how this is all on him, and blah, blah, blah. But the offense has sucked in all 4 games this season. 

AFC West looks weak to me. All teams flawed. So KC needs to beat the teams in its division. Very doable. Start with the Raiders in two weeks. The rest of the schedule is rather light. So just get in the dance and see what happens. 

Get in the dance, and get embarrsed??? Why even bother. With Sutton and Reid, it's not going to happen

I think Reid doesn't want Alex Smith exposed to getting tackled hard, so he is not running as much. He didn't run much last year in the first seven games. Smith has 77 fewer running yards in his first four games from last season at this point.

AFC West looks weak to me. All teams flawed. So KC needs to beat the teams in its division. Very doable. Start with the Raiders in two weeks. The rest of the schedule is rather light. So just get in the dance and see what happens. 

AFC West looks somewhat strong.

Oakland has won some big games on the road this year and Denver still looks like a Super Bowl contender.  We're not going to beat Oakland without a dramatic turn around.

AFC West looks somewhat strong.

Oakland has won some big games on the road this year and Denver still looks like a Super Bowl contender.  We're not going to beat Oakland without a dramatic turn around.

You are correct, sir. Oakland and Denver might do the same thing the steelers are doing to us.

I think Reid doesn't want Alex Smith exposed to getting tackled hard, so he is not running as much. He didn't run much last year in the first seven games. Smith has 77 fewer running yards in his first four games from last season at this point.

What the hell E! He's a qb. He should throw it down the damn field. Running?

It seemed Alex could have stepped up on that last throw. He has been throwing off his back foot. The pressure is there, but he seems to lack the feel for the game. That can change. He had it going in the last half of 2015. He had it going in the final quarter of the SD game.

Archived