Steelers Game Week Thread

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seemed Alex could have stepped up on that last throw. He has been throwing off his back foot. The pressure is there, but he seems to lack the feel for the game. That can change. He had it going in the last half of 2015. He had it going in the final quarter of the SD game.

He was dumping it to the RB he made one difficult throw that whole game

It seemed Alex could have stepped up on that last throw. He has been throwing off his back foot. The pressure is there, but he seems to lack the feel for the game. That can change. He had it going in the last half of 2015. He had it going in the final quarter of the SD game.

Good back and look at the last half of 2015. He barely reached 200 yards. That was all D

And this is part of the problem. The Chiefs seem to think that making it to the playoffs is good enough. In Denver John Elway has stated publically that winning the Super Bowl is the goal every year and not doing so is considered a failed season. What's the result? Two Super Bowl trips and one SB win.

And this is part of the problem. The Chiefs seem to think that making it to the playoffs is good enough. In Denver John Elway has stated publically that winning the Super Bowl is the goal every year and not doing so is considered a failed season. What's the result? Two Super Bowl trips and one SB win.

Unfortunately this is the Chiefs. I was hoping for a bigger year but now its clear this team is good not great. The coaching is good not great. Alex Smith is not good , below average, other than not turning the ball over. 

Tyreek Hill is quietly having a good game. The Chiefs seem to be using this game to try out their WR. Conley, and Hill seem to be the hope for the Chiefs.

This game is a blow out, but the Chiefs can learn things from this. It's kind of like a scrimmage game at this point.

Good point. Every team would put the back up in down 36 in the 4th

Not that I wish were any injury, but I wouldn't feel bad if Ben got dinged being going for big yards when up 36 to 7. Obviously, he's still in because we were still trying to score. I would rest Big Ben if I were them. Put in the backup and then get big yards. Don't need to run lock out, run your plays, go for the jugular even more (isn't possible) but with your backup.

Tyreek Hill is quietly having a good game. The Chiefs seem to be using this game to try out their WR. Conley, and Hill seem to be the hope for the Chiefs.

This game is a blow out, but the Chiefs can learn things from this. It's kind of like a scrimmage game at this point.

I now one thing I've learned; Reid sucks.

Unfortunately this is the Chiefs. I was hoping for a bigger year but now its clear this team is good not great. The coaching is good not great. Alex Smith is not good , below average, other than not turning the ball over.

Agreed! That really sucks though.

I think that John Dorsey is the best GM the Chiefs have had since early day Carl, but I think he's also flawed and his flaw is holding the Chiefs back.

He needs to understand that you can't be shrewd when getting a QB and that Aaron Rodgers isn't going to fall into your lap.  They had a shot to secure a pretty good prospect in Lynch and let a rival swipe him away for a mere 3rd round pick.

You've got to have a long term solution at the QB position if you want to be a perennial winner in the NFL and the price tag for a young QB is high and so is the risk.  This team has tried and tried and tried to short cut and make a quick win now plan and it hardly ever works.  They need to stop doing the same fucking thing over and over and expect a different result.

Andy and John are getting this as an order from Clark.  Clark is demanding win now, because fans will fill the stadium for mediocre football and won't demand greatness from the team.  Chiefs fans are happy with being okay.

I think that John Dorsey is the best GM the Chiefs have had since early day Carl, but I think he's also flawed and his flaw is holding the Chiefs back.

He needs to understand that you can't be shrewd when getting a QB and that Aaron Rodgers isn't going to fall into your lap.  They had a shot to secure a pretty good prospect in Lynch and let a rival swipe him away for a mere 3rd round pick.

You've got to have a long term solution at the QB position if you want to be a perennial winner in the NFL and the price tag for a young QB is high and so is the risk.  This team has tried and tried and tried to short cut and make a quick win now plan and it hardly ever works.  They need to stop doing the same fucking thing over and over and expect a different result.

Dude, I'm firmly convinced that if we had John Elway, Reid would still run this shitty offensive gameplan. No doubt in my mind.

Archived