Steelers Game Week Thread

I think that John Dorsey is the best GM the Chiefs have had since early day Carl, but I think he's also flawed and his flaw is holding the Chiefs back.

He needs to understand that you can't be shrewd when getting a QB and that Aaron Rodgers isn't going to fall into your lap. They had a shot to secure a pretty good prospect in Lynch and let a rival swipe him away for a mere 3rd round pick.

You've got to have a long term solution at the QB position if you want to be a perennial winner in the NFL and the price tag for a young QB is high and so is the risk. This team has tried and tried and tried to short cut and make a quick win now plan and it hardly ever works. They need to stop doing the same fucking thing over and over and expect a different result.

Andy and John are getting this as an order from Clark. Clark is demanding win now, because fans will fill the stadium for mediocre football and won't demand greatness from the team. Chiefs fans are happy with being okay.

Foles can make all the throws. I'd rather see him all day than smith. What did he do in Philly, like 28 tds and 4 pics 2 years ago?

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude, I'm firmly convinced that if we had John Elway, Reid would still run this shitty offensive gameplan. No doubt in my mind.

Elway knows how to mesh the right players into the system, and knows what systems work and what don't.

He's a real son of a bitch, but a brilliant football person.

Foles can make all the throws. I'd rather see him all day than smith. What did he do in Philly, like 28 tds and 4 pics 2 years ago?

Foles isn't your answer.  Stop the cycle already.

Now I know why Mauga was a starter. The Run defense has looked like shit this year. March is still learning and has not played very good. DJ White needs more practice and oh how we miss Justin Houston.

Defense constantly on the field. Run defense was good last two weeks.

Elway knows how to mesh the right players into the system, and knows what systems work and what don't.

He's a real son of a bitch, but a brilliant football person.

Foles isn't your answer. Stop the cycle already.

For now I'd rather watch him than the bullshit dump offs all day

I think that John Dorsey is the best GM the Chiefs have had since early day Carl, but I think he's also flawed and his flaw is holding the Chiefs back.

He needs to understand that you can't be shrewd when getting a QB and that Aaron Rodgers isn't going to fall into your lap.  They had a shot to secure a pretty good prospect in Lynch and let a rival swipe him away for a mere 3rd round pick.

You've got to have a long term solution at the QB position if you want to be a perennial winner in the NFL and the price tag for a young QB is high and so is the risk.  This team has tried and tried and tried to short cut and make a quick win now plan and it hardly ever works.  They need to stop doing the same fucking thing over and over and expect a different result.

Andy and John are getting this as an order from Clark.  Clark is demanding win now, because fans will fill the stadium for mediocre football and won't demand greatness from the team.  Chiefs fans are happy with being okay.

Been saying this for years. That's why I said it starts with Hunt. An offense with an average quarterback will always just be an average offense.

For now I'd rather watch him than the bullshit dump offs all day

Foles is gone after this year, so there's no point to insert him unless you need to.  I don't believe he's going to give you the spark that they need; too erratic.

Smith is here for another year or so, whether you like it or not.  Gotta keep putting him out there and let him work through the shit.

Been saying this for years. That's why I said it starts with Hunt. An offense with an average quarterback will always just be an average offense.

It starts with the fans.  He's a businessman through and through, and is just putting out a product that his customers (the fans) desire.

People in KC need to stop clamoring for another teams unwanted QB.

Everyone needs to calm down. Did the Chiefs look like shit yes. Did they walk into a team who we all knew was gonna bring there A game after there asses handed to them yes. The biggest issue is the same as last year early in e season. No heart and no fight. this loss will hang over the Chiefs for two weeks and they better learn real quick how to be the hammer not the nail. They need to come out and punch 1St.

welcome to the slaughter..

pitt aint got an answer for kc..

essentially no answer for maclin, kelce, hill, or our running backs.

defensively.... we match up fairly well with them..

DJ has another monster day, EB as well.

KC blowout ..

:lol:

Archived