I agree you don't take the ball out or Wares hands, but JC definitely needs to get some touches.  He is electric.

Until he fumbles the ball that is tied, and seemed like a sure win against Denver. Boy did that suck!

Jamaal Charles, if healthy, is a tremendous running back. His ability to catch the ball, and create in space is only a portion of what sets him apart. Jamaal Charles is a complete back. He seems to excel when coming back from an injury. What makes Charles even harder to defend is when he is not the only option. The Chiefs have become more balanced since he departed. I think this makes him even more dangerous for the opposing team.

Jamaal Charles, if healthy, is a tremendous running back. His ability to catch the ball, and create in space is only a portion of what sets him apart. Jamaal Charles is a complete back. He seems to excel when coming back from an injury. What makes Charles even harder to defend is when he is not the only option. The Chiefs have become more balanced since he departed. I think this makes him even more dangerous for the opposing team.

We've learned to compete without JC. This is a blessing, hope we can implement him well now without overdoing it.

Archived