• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reid tried to trade or at least inquired about trading for Foles before they did the deal with SF. If the offense continues to sputter I wonder if Reid will switch.

I doubt it. He should have put in Foles in the 4th QTR just to get a different perspective. 

You forgot Montana and Trent Green.   :lol:

No I remember them quite well. Neither won a Super Bowl with us. Though Montana won with his previous team and Green's replacement also won one in STL. It was nice that they got a few playoff wins. At this this point a Super Bowl win is all that matters.  :lol:  :lol:

Biggest issues for the Chiefs.

1. They let LG Jeff Allen go, and he was just starting to be a leader on their OL. ($12M Guaranteed, and only $2M in 2016).     Dorsey  didn't even try to keep him.

2. Dee Ford is a flop. They missed on Ford, and now they are paying a price with Justin Houston out for an extended time

3. Doug Pederson was a better OC, and now he is gone.

4. Alex Smith is rattled.

5. Pittsburgh demonstrated why Marcus Peters is overrated. He gets the INT, but cannot match up against fast receivers.

1. They let LG Jeff Allen go, and he was just starting to be a leader on their OL. ($12M Guaranteed, and only $2M in 2016).     Dorsey  didn't even try to keep him.

2. Dee Ford is a flop. They missed on Ford, and now they are paying a price with Justin Houston out for an extended time

5. Pittsburgh demonstrated why Marcus Peters is overrated. He gets the INT, but cannot match up against fast receivers.

Agree with everything except the 5th line. Peters, will only get better.

1. They let LG Jeff Allen go, and he was just starting to be a leader on their OL. ($12M Guaranteed, and only $2M in 2016). Dorsey didn't even try to keep him.

I hear you there. I do still hold out hope for MP. He's young and immature but if he figures it out I think he could be a top DB.

1. They let LG Jeff Allen go, and he was just starting to be a leader on their OL. ($12M Guaranteed, and only $2M in 2016). Dorsey didn't even try to keep him.

What's your deal with Peters? It was a lot of DJ white getting smoked. No pressure on the qb makes the secondary look really bad.

Alex smith is an issue. He can only make about 3 nfl throws. Slant screen bubble screen.

Defenses just ignore anything deep allowing them to load up on everything short.

You forgot Montana and Trent Green. :lol:

Montana did get us deeper in the playoffs than anyone in the last 20+ years.

I thought Trent was pretty good. I think we would have gone further in the playoffs with him at the help if he hadn't been cheap-shotted by the Bengal player which gave him a concussion. Trent wasn't the same after that in my opinion.

I thought Trent was pretty good. I think we would have gone further in the playoffs with him at the help if he hadn't been cheap-shotted by the Bengal player which gave him a concussion. Trent wasn't the same after that in my opinion.

He had no help on defense. He was a good qb. Far beyond anything we have or have had in recent memory.

If we had a collegiate level defense I think we would have been in the SB. Rockhurst High School's defense probably would have served better. Just awful, I believe Greg Robinson was the DC. 

1. Both sides needed a fresh start.

2. Well, yeah. It was a fucking stupid decision from the start.

3. Idk. He ran the offense in 2nd half of games last year, where they didn't generate a lot of points in a good amount of games.. I do think Nagy is way over his head.

4. Yeah. A lot of it is on him.

5. That's silly

Ultimately we are 2-2 but, we aren't going the Superbowl. That's for sure. 

I do agree with some about Peters though. He's overrated and nobody fears him. It would have been much worse for him against Pittsburgh if Gaines had been playing. It's not going to get any easier for him. We will be going against a lot of really good receivers..

Amari Cooper x 2

Allen Robinson

Mike Evans

Demarius Thomas x 2

Julio Jones

We'll see what he's got for sure...

I don't like Peters that much, (I think he needs to grow up a little) but I do think he is a gamer. I think he likes the challenge. Yea, he get's burned sometimes, but he's proven he can bounce back during the course of the game.

Man, if we had a pass rush, our Secondary would look much better...

Archived