The game wasn't perfect and we still have our flaws, but is there a game out there that you think we don't have a chance in?

I am not saying we would win out. In fact, I know we won't.

But just as I feel we can lose any game like the Houston game, we could also win any of the games going forward.

The games that obviously stand out to be the hardest would be the Denver games, the Colts seem to always have luck on their side, the Panthers are still technically a Super Bowl team, etc. While I don't think the Saints are a great team, they can score offensively.

Before you say that any team can beat anyone on any given Sunday, going into the Steelers game, I didn't think we had any chance. Before the season, I had that as a loss, as well.

I don't think the Steelers are going to win the Super Bowl and I feel that we could beat whatever team that might win the Super Bowl, but for some reason, I didn't think we were going to have any chance in that game.

Too bad the Chiefs didn't catch the Steelers while big Ben is out.  Aside from them and the Panthers, the Chiefs have/had a chance in any game.  Now the Panthers don't look so unbeatable.  10-6 is still a good guess, but if Houston comes back healthy and the Chiefs don't throw away any games against big underdogs, they could go anywhere up to 12-4.

I don't know who this team is yet. They beat three teams with questionable ability. They lost to two teams that have been inconsistent. Oakland was overrated. They beat four bad teams.

Injuries play a huge part in the success of a team (with the exception being New England, who seems to win no matter what happens). Teams match up differently. Oakland has big, tall corners. They cannot defend against speedy receivers. Oakland's run defense is near the bottom in the NFL. So, KC matches up nicely against Oakland.

Kansas City plays New Orleans next Sunday. New Orleans is near the bottom of the league (perpetually) in Defense. They pass the ball on almost everyone. If KC doesn't have all their defensive  backs ready to go, they may be in trouble. Peters passed concussion protocol. Gaines was hurt, but has time to heal up. It could swing either way, depending upon the health of players.

I don't know who this team is yet. They beat three teams with questionable ability. They lost to two teams that have been inconsistent. Oakland was overrated. They beat four bad teams.

Injuries play a huge part in the success of a team (with the exception being New England, who seems to win no matter what happens). Teams match up differently. Oakland has big, tall corners. They cannot defend against speedy receivers. Oakland's run defense is near the bottom in the NFL. So, KC matches up nicely against Oakland.

Kansas City plays New Orleans next Sunday. New Orleans is near the bottom of the league (perpetually) in Defense. They pass the ball on almost everyone. If KC doesn't have all their defensive backs ready to go, they may be in trouble. Peters passed concussion protocol. Gaines was hurt, but has time to heal up. It could swing either way, depending upon the health of players.

We're at Arrowhead don't see Brees repeating what he did last week. We'll probably hold them to 17 we just need to score in the upper 20s and we should be straight. Our rush looked better towards the end of the Choakland game. Nicholas and Ford were getting after it with Jones and Poe up the middle. The NFL is all up and down.

Brees has 7.7 yd./attempt and Smith has 6.8.  At the RB position, Ingram has 50 yd./game less than Ware.  Bottom line is that if the Chiefs can hold Brees to his average, they have a good chance to control the ball and put up points.  Still waiting for a report on Gaines, but while White got schooled by Cooper yesterday, he seemed to get better as the game went on.  Maybe White will get better with more PT and the Chiefs win one at about 31-27

We're at Arrowhead don't see Brees repeating what he did last week. We'll probably hold them to 17 we just need to score in the upper 20s and we should be straight. Our rush looked better towards the end of the Choakland game. Nicholas and Ford were getting after it with Jones and Poe up the middle. The NFL is all up and down.

I hope you are right.

Archived