Peters is a bad ass

Biggest concern with Peters is whether he'll keep his head on straight.  Gotta like the fire, but he needs to keep control and not earn stupid penalties or get into jawing matches.  That being said, Peters is probably the best top pick by the Chiefs since TG.

Yeah, that's my concern about him as well, but he's really good. I like his aggression and fire also, It seems to go with the territory with the young players of this era.

Yeah, that's my concern about him as well, but he's really good. I like his aggression and fire also, It seems to go with the territory with the young players of this era.

I'm one of the old fogeys who hates the posturing and showing off by players doing what they're paid to do.  Marcus Allen had it right when he handed the ball to the official after his TDs and stated, "Just act like you've done this before."  TG dunking over the goal posts didn't seem so bad because it looked like celebration rather than an "in your face" gesture, but even that shouldn't have been allowed in my book.  Just play the game.

Archived