Knile Davis traded to Packers

is Lacy  hurt?. I didn't watch all the game vs the Cowboys but he seemed to be running well.. they need speed the the backfield no doubt but he cant catch.

update:

according to NFLN  it is for a conditional late round pick depending on playing time. At this time other than Davis GB has no RB's that are healthy due to Lacy's persistent ankle issues.

Personally I wish Davis well. He did add a spark a few times when it were desperately needed.

wonder how much Cap space that frees up?

is Lacy  hurt?. I didn't watch all the game vs the Cowboys but he seemed to be running well.. they need speed the the backfield no doubt but he cant catch.

update:

according to NFLN  it is for a conditional late round pick depending on playing time. At this time other than Davis GB has no RB's that are healthy due to Lacy's persistent ankle issues.

Personally I wish Davis well. He did add a spark a few times when it were desperately needed.

wonder how much Cap space that frees up?

Starks is banged up, too.  They were getting mighty thin at the RB position.

that doesn't sound very conditional to me..you got a link?

I got it from a source on Twitter, who is usually right. I will try to get the link, but honestly, I follow so many people there were likely hundreds of tweets from people. Not guaranteeing I will find it.

I got it from a source on Twitter, who is usually right. I will try to get the link, but honestly, I follow so many people there were likely hundreds of tweets from people. Not guaranteeing I will find it.

dont worry about it but ifs what Jet has speculated..we traded in a 3rd round a few TDs  and fumbles and got a 6th or 7th draft in return..not good value  to put it in  THEIR terms to put a positive spin on it we are saving some $$... I guess we'll see but to me the Honey Moon with Dorsey is over...he's no genius.

all I have seen is a "Late Round"

dont worry about it but ifs what Jet has speculated..we traded in a 3rd round a few TDs  and fumbles and got a 6th or 7th draft in return..not good value  to put it in  THEIR terms to put a positive spin on it we are saving some $$... I guess we'll see but to me the Honey Moon with Dorsey is over...he's no genius.

all I have seen is a "Late Round"

The Chiefs have a third rounder in JC and got West and Ware on the cheap.  I'd give Dorsey credit for picking up Ware rather than slamming him for missing on Davis.  Ford is a reason to criticize Dorsey, but a third round RB that doesn't pan out when the team has three other quality RBs isn't a disaster.

Dorsey may have missed on some draft picks but some of the waiver wire and undrafted FA pickups have been outstanding. Jaye Howard, West, Ware and even Wilson have been good finds. As well as others no longer with the team like Cooper and McGrath etc.

Archived