Chiefs-Saints

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We may see Hali on the field a lot less when Houston returns. Ford is playing better. He had another sack taken away by a holding penalty, but didn't influence Brees on most plays. Still, Houston and Ford will probably be the starters and Hali will see spot duty. He's had a good career, worth the first round pick, and it's time to move on.

^^^

This pretty much sums up how I believe.

Being at the game and having the ability to watch the entire play develop is always helpful. First, I agree that the crowd noise affected NO's offense. They called Ramik Wilson's name a lot. White and Nelson looked did not look good. Let's hope it just a lack of experience and they will improve. Although Alex left some big plays on the field (ask Maclin. He was wide open down the sideline and Smith didn't throw it. Maclin was jumping up and down out of frustration), I thought he played an efficient game. The throw to Conley for the critical first down was very nice. Seeing the wide open field, you can really appreciate the speed of Hill. Reid needs to keep the foot on the throat. Aside from the game, Bobby Bell still has a powerful handshake. 

Archived