After all these years...

Another aspect of visiting KC that some might take for granted is the ability to buy Chiefs gear. In AZ, there is nothing on shelves relating to the Chiefs. There's the Cardinals stuff of course, some Cowboys, Bears, Raiders stuff. We have to buy online. While we were staying at the Adam's Mark, we googled retail and there was a Wal Mart like 2 miles away. Say what you want about Wal Mart but that day when we walked over to the Chiefs section it was a little bit of heaven. Chiefs stuff everywhere. We also got some nice Chiefs related stuff at the Pro Football HOF

Although it's definitely not like being there, it'll be more fun watching Chiefs games on TV now that my son and I have been to a game at Arrowhead. We know first hand of the support and electricity. What great time it was

We'll be there.  It's so much simpler watching at home, but nothing like being there live with the noise and atmosphere.

We'll be there.  It's so much simpler watching at home, but nothing like being there live with the noise and atmosphere.

So true. Between my son and I we are pretty busy. But when the games are on, we drop everything, he comes over, we have a great lunch and watch  our Chiefs every weekend. Would be nice if we had a Q39  or a Joe's right around the corner for some BBQ take-out though.

Archived