As Bil pointed out, the Saints were missing a number of players as well as the Chiefs.  The Chiefs won the game because the Saints had a couple of costly turnovers and a stupid roughing penalty at the end.  Without those factors would the Chiefs still have won?  The second half would have been played differently no doubt, but this one could have slipped away very easily.  I'm not putting down the win.  It was against a dangerous team with the ability to exploit the Chiefs current weaknesses.  It's  just my habit to be realistic about how strong the showing really was.

You kinda are putting it down, though.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Went to the game with D-man and I must say, the Arrowhead spirit is magestic in that it calms our offense and rattles their's. It was so damn loud every snap for them, and they had so many offensive penalties because of it.

Chiefs need to play at Arrowhead throughout the playoffs. They must continue to win to earn a high seed. Every game is a must W right now. They have too much talent to not be a 1 or 2 seed. No excuses after they get Houston back

New England will look to lose at most 2 more games.

Steelers are in trouble for top seed without Ben

Chiefs need to take care of Denver and finish off Oakland

I'm not threatened by another team. Maybe the Bungles

The Donks should be 10-6 at worst and probably 11-5.  The Chiefs need to beat them twice to get home field.  Actually, the Chiefs need to win all their home games like they did in 1995 and take a few more on the road.  Indy is one they should get.

The Donks should be 10-6 at worst and probably 11-5.  The Chiefs need to beat them twice to get home field.  Actually, the Chiefs need to win all their home games like they did in 1995 and take a few more on the road.  Indy is one they should get.

No, not like 95 lol! We need to win a home playoff game damnit!

Here's what I see from the Colts:

-They're going to be without one of their receivers (Moncrief) and their starting TE (Allen).  They also might be without Dorsett, so Luck could be seriously restricted from a target standpoint.

-Castonzo is a solid LT, at times, and Kelly will eventually be a good Center...but Poe will give him some fits.

-Mewhort might be out again, so Haeg might be back in at LG and Reitz will be at RT.  Right Tackle is a dumpster fire for them.

-Gore had a nice game yesterday, but he's mostly on a significant decline from his prime.

-The DL is the definition of mediocre

-Mathis is on his last leg and Walden is okay

-They have probably the shittiest ILB's.  D'Qwell is toast and McNary is a dumbshit penalty machine.

-Vontae Davis is good.  The rest, meh.

-Kicking game still on point.

-Coaching is shit

The 2016 Colts are like completely different from the Colts team they saw in the playoffs.  If the Chiefs can grab an early lead and keep the mistakes low, they've got it.  The Colts suck.

Not bad.  But I would have only two running backs, Charles and Ware, since both catch well.  Put Foles out there with Smith and have them toss it back and forth in the backfield until someone is open, Then whichever QB has it last, throw it to the open guy.  Put Poe in the backfield, too, as an eligible receiver,  and if nobody is open, just have Foles or Smith toss it to him.  It's perfect.  Then, if someone from the opponent later calls it a gimmick play, mail him a letter bomb. 

I thought this was funny, but no one has reacted to it.  I am bummed.

I thought I "liked" it. But maybe I didn't and maybe I am no one. ;)

Sorry.  I didn't notice. Are we supposed to receive some notice of a "like"?  

The more I think about it, the more I think that a once-per-year play like that might just work.  It would sure be entertaining. Nobody would be ready for it.

Sorry. I didn't notice. Are we supposed to receive some notice of a "like"?

The more I think about it, the more I think that a once-per-year play like that might just work. It would sure be entertaining. Nobody would be ready for it.

I wasn't being serious but it's an option in your notifications settings.

Here's what I see from the Colts:

-They're going to be without one of their receivers (Moncrief) and their starting TE (Allen). They also might be without Dorsett, so Luck could be seriously restricted from a target standpoint.

-Castonzo is a solid LT, at times, and Kelly will eventually be a good Center...but Poe will give him some fits.

-Mewhort might be out again, so Haeg might be back in at LG and Reitz will be at RT. Right Tackle is a dumpster fire for them.

-Gore had a nice game yesterday, but he's mostly on a significant decline from his prime.

-The DL is the definition of mediocre

-Mathis is on his last leg and Walden is okay

-They have probably the shittiest ILB's. D'Qwell is toast and McNary is a dumbshit penalty machine.

-Vontae Davis is good. The rest, meh.

-Kicking game still on point.

-Coaching is shit

The 2016 Colts are like completely different from the Colts team they saw in the playoffs. If the Chiefs can grab an early lead and keep the mistakes low, they've got it. The Colts suck.

Can't let TY Hilton get big plays.

Can't let TY Hilton get big plays.

TY Hilton will end up making plays. Not shit we can do about it, without severely compromising another area since Sutton refuses to move Peters around.

Keep the damage to a minimum by playing smart, sound football and wait for the Colts to shoot themselves. Pagano is a bad coach and the Colts are poorly coached. If you keep it close, they will do it eventually.

Archived