• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't let TY Hilton get big plays.

He is their only guy, so of course he will. Yes, I know, that was a very unsophisticated take by me. I cannot fully expect them to shut him down and not open up other spots for other people. But every time he catches the ball, I'm going to be screaming at them. :)

I still hate how we left him open in the playoff game all the time. Now, of course, they made Avery look good.

TY Hilton will end up making plays. Not shit we can do about it, without severely compromising another area since Sutton refuses to move Peters around.

Keep the damage to a minimum by playing smart, sound football and wait for the Colts to shoot themselves. Pagano is a bad coach and the Colts are poorly coached. If you keep it close, they will do it eventually.

They are a struggling team with a QB who's about as off and on as a light switch. They commit a lot of penalties, their O-line is beat up. However, they still are at home. We need to get over are Indi blues, play a clean game, run the ball and use our stars on the road. Maclin, and Kelce need to have better games. 4 for 40 and 2 for 24 will not slice the anchovy. Reid, should get them involved early and often. Sutton, needs to bring heat - delayed blitzes will do wonders. 

The Texans are not very good. Not sure why we lost that one. 

Smith and Reid

Isn't it strange how Trevor Siemian can go 14/25 for 157 yards and one touchdown, and yet his offense can score 27 points? Maybe, just maybe, that had something to do with the fact that the Broncos' defense showed up and held Osweiler to 3.2 yards per pass attempt and forced two turnovers as well? Maybe it was that the Broncos' offensive line kept Siemian clean? Maybe it was because Siemian's center was better at shotgun snaps, or that Siemian's runningbacks didn't give away the ball? Or maybe it was that the Broncos played at home instead of on the road?

At home, the Texans are 9th-best in the league in Points Allowed per game, and 17th in Points For per game.

Away, the Texans fall to 25th in Points Allowed per game, while they are worst in the league in Points For per game (almost 5 points per game are separating the Texans from the 31st-ranked Seahawks).

Isn't it strange how Trevor Siemian can go 14/25 for 157 yards and one touchdown, and yet his offense can score 27 points? Maybe, just maybe, that had something to do with the fact that the Broncos' defense showed up and held Osweiler to 3.2 yards per pass attempt and forced two turnovers as well? Maybe it was that the Broncos' offensive line kept Siemian clean? Maybe it was because Siemian's center was better at shotgun snaps, or that Siemian's runningbacks didn't give away the ball? Or maybe it was that the Broncos played at home instead of on the road?

At home, the Texans are 9th-best in the league in Points Allowed per game, and 17th in Points For per game.

Away, the Texans fall to 25th in Points Allowed per game, while they are worst in the league in Points For per game (almost 5 points per game are separating the Texans from the 31st-ranked Seahawks).

Alex Smith > Siemian at this point in time. I will not argue with that.

Archived