Colt injury report

What's the deal with the Colts injury report?  They list about three starters as not practicing for "non injury reasons" or something like that.  Anyone have the scoop on that and will it impact the players on Sunday?  Maybe they just got a day off for good behavior.

What's the deal with the Colts injury report?  They list about three starters as not practicing for "non injury reasons" or something like that.  Anyone have the scoop on that and will it impact the players on Sunday?  Maybe they just got a day off for good behavior.

Early voting?

the colts will be without 4 starters.

their 2 best dlinemen at that.

start every chiefs rb in fantasy

Knowing Reid he probably won't run the ball on 1st down. Can't be too predictable ya know. That might frustrate Chief fans a bit, especially if he runs tosses to C. West.

I'm concerned about the Chiefs starting to run out of DB's and Gaines seems to be broken and probably won't play again.

Starting to get this feeling that Sutton is gonna try to get too cute with his coverages and Luck is gonna make him pay.  Would feel more comfortable if Moncrief and Dorsett weren't expected to be back.

Knowing Reid he probably won't run the ball on 1st down. Can't be too predictable ya know. That might frustrate Chief fans a bit, especially if he runs tosses to C. West.

that is fine too

this actually might be the worst defense i have ever seen the colts put on the field.  they can't cover backs or te's because the lbers are slow and they can't rush the passer at all.  

I am sure Reid will call mostly screens, and make this game close.

that would be a great game plan

the chiefs would get at least 8 yards a pop.  everytime a team runs a screen on the colts it looks like it is the 1st time they ever heard of that play.  i am telling you, pagano is a terrible coach.  this is the most unprepared team i have ever seen.  and it has been that way his whole time here

the chiefs would get at least 8 yards a pop. everytime a team runs a screen on the colts it looks like it is the 1st time they ever heard of that play. i am telling you, pagano is a terrible coach. this is the most unprepared team i have ever seen. and it has been that way his whole time here

I am sure you are tired of this take, but they're only keeping Pagano until Harbaugh leaves Michigan. Harbaugh leaves his current coaching job every four to five years or so. By then, Andrew Luck might look like Aaron Rodgers would look like (currently treated like) IF Rodgers had NOT won that Super Bowl.

I am sure you are tired of this take, but they're only keeping Pagano until Harbaugh leaves Michigan. Harbaugh leaves his current coaching job every four to five years or so. By then, Andrew Luck might look like Aaron Rodgers would look like (currently treated like) IF Rodgers had NOT won that Super Bowl.

Blasphemy, Pagano is not a bad coach. He's 3-0 against the Chiefs.

the chiefs would get at least 8 yards a pop. everytime a team runs a screen on the colts it looks like it is the 1st time they ever heard of that play. i am telling you, pagano is a terrible coach. this is the most unprepared team i have ever seen. and it has been that way his whole time here

Except for when Arians filled in, lol.

Archived