Charles out sunday

the chiefs will smoke the colts

i wouldn't worry about it.

the only chance the colts have is if andrew luck plays out of his mind. even then i don't know if it will be enough

Well, looky looky what we have here. Trying to lure us into a trap game I see. Ohhhh no you don't Omaha. Hey, good to see you still alive and kicking tho OC.

the chiefs will smoke the colts

i wouldn't worry about it.

the only chance the colts have is if andrew luck plays out of his mind.  even then i don't know if it will be enough

Chiefs should win....but over the years I have discovered they often lose games they should win. I think about the Titans game to open the 2014 season. They smoked us at Arrowhead and went on to win 1 more game that entire season. (Yeah I'm still bitter). Luck is a dangerous QB. He could shred the defense if they don't apply some pressure.

Chiefs should win....but over the years I have discovered they often lose games they should win. I think about the Titans game to open the 2014 season. They smoked us at Arrowhead and went on to win 1 more game that entire season. (Yeah I'm still bitter). Luck is a dangerous QB. He could shred the defense if they don't apply some pressure.

i have no doubt that Luck will have a good game.  

just can't see how they will be able to stop the chiefs running game or passes to kelce.  he should be running wild.  

the colts offense will stall plenty.  colts wr's can't stop dropping critical 3rd down passes.  plus the coaching staff is terrible.  pagano is a joke.  

The Chiefs have been winning without Charles, so that fact that he's not playing has no effect on the game at all.

And this year when he has played, it has been a nap or two it seems. Might be better served with someone else active, sadly for injury insurance depth unless our opponent actually thinks he's going to play a lot and game plans for it.

If the Chiefs were to lose one of their guards, a middle linebacker, and a defensive end in tomorrow's game, I could worry about a letdown. I think the Chiefs will be fine tomorrow.

I've had my grievances with Bob Sutton over the years, but I believe that he's going to have his squad prepared to not yield 45 points again.

I hate games like this. The Chiefs seem to always have a tough time with Indianapolis, and this is an away game.

Jamaal Charles does not look 100% to me. I wonder why the coaches thought he was ready. His surgically repaired knee has swelling. They knew he had issues last game, but still suited him up. The man needs to rest, and get more therapy. I am concerned for his health. I'm relieved the Chiefs will not make him active for this game.

Archived