Dee Ford

Fisher played hurt for the better part of two seasons......No one here gave up on him.

Ford continues to improve week after week, season after season.....

Some guys just take a bit longer,

Turns out both are really solid young players,

w

I gave Fisher a lot of shit for sitting out as long as he did with the sprain, but he came back and turned into a solid starter and has been durable since. 

Dee Ford had some production against a starter, for once.  Lets see if he can keep it rolling, and for his best interest, he better keep it rolling.  Next years draft is filled to the brim with starting 3-4 edge rushers, so it's either make it happen or you're gonna see your replacement get drafted.

Ford had a great game...again, can he be a consistent contributor and presence on the field? Or will he disappear for 3 weeks? Not knocking him. I hope the young man becomes a total stud. If so...he and Houston will be a holy terror to NFL teams. What fan doesn't love the thought of that?

Ford had a great game...again, can he be a consistent contributor and presence on the field? Or will he disappear for 3 weeks? Not knocking him. I hope the young man becomes a total stud. If so...he and Houston will be a holy terror to NFL teams. What fan doesn't love the thought of that?

A vast majority of fans don't love that thought… Because a majority of fans are not Chief fans. :P

Archived